Aand now time for actual quotes from liberal celebrities.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I've never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don’t like eating fish. And I know that's very popular out there in Africa.

Britney Spears

‐--------------

Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.

Brooke Shields

---------------

What's Walmart, do they sell like wall stuff?

Paris Hilton

---------------

I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they’re going to take my creativity from me through my vagina.

Lady Gaga

I've never really wanted to go to Japan. Simply because I don’t like eating fish. And I know that's very popular out there in Africa.

Britney Spears

‐--------------

Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.

Brooke Shields

---------------

Paris Hilton

---------------

I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they’re going to take my creativity from me through my vagina.

Lady Gaga
I think anyone with Gaga will definitely take something away from her vag........................An itchy painful rash after a few days

Britney Spears

‐--------------

Brooke Shields

---------------

Paris Hilton

---------------

Lady Gaga

On a more serious note, at age forty-eight my knowledge of geography, when compared to that of some of these young kids running around, makes me feel orders of magnitude more intelligent than mankind's greatest minds. I have actually met high school kids who can't tell you where Europe and Asia are on the globe and have no idea what countries can be found on those two continents. What a bright future we've got in store . . .

OIP.5BR8uUIWK092fNTjO9x8-gHaHW

On a more serious note, at age forty-eight my knowledge of geography, when compared to that of some of these young kids running around, makes me feel orders of magnitude more intelligent than mankind's greatest minds. I have actually met high school kids who can't tell you where Europe and Asia are on the globe and have no idea what countries can be found on those two continents. What a bright future we've got in store . . .
But they can recite all 57 genders backwards though. They are learning something

Forum List

Back