"...a world without the United States..."

Adam's Apple

Apr 25, 2004
Iran: A Ticking Nuclear Bomb
By Larry Elder, World Net Daily
January 26, 2006

Iranian President Mahmoud "the-Holocaust-is-a-myth" Ahmadinejad does not deny his intentions. He stated that Israel should be "wiped off the map." And "God willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world without the United States and Zionism."

The part about wiping Israel off the map received widespread attention. But our mainstream news media seemed less interested in the other part of Ahmadinejad's speech, in which he looked forward to a "world without the United States."

Bellicose statements from Iran are certainly nothing new. "The non-Muslims are [like] those animals that graze, chew their cud and cause corruption," said Guardian Council Secretary Ayatollah Ahmad Jannati. (The non-elected Guardian Council is the most influential body in Iran, with six clerics capable of blocking any legislation they deem inconsistent with Islam.) And, in the state-run Iranian reformist daily newspaper, Sharq, Assembly of Experts Head Ayatollah Ali Meshkini said, "The Iranian people must know that America and England are two cancerous growths, and [they] will destroy any country if they enter its body."

On state-run Iranian television early this year, political analyst Dr. Majid Goudarzi stated:

for full article
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48508

Adam's Apple said:
Iran: A Ticking Nuclear Bomb
By Larry Elder, World Net Daily
January 26, 2006

Iranian President Mahmoud "the-Holocaust-is-a-myth" Ahmadinejad does not deny his intentions. He stated that Israel should be "wiped off the map." And "God willing, with the force of God behind it, we shall soon experience a world without the United States and Zionism."

The part about wiping Israel off the map received widespread attention. But our mainstream news media seemed less interested in the other part of Ahmadinejad's speech, in which he looked forward to a "world without the United States."

Bellicose statements from Iran are certainly nothing new. "The non-Muslims are [like] those animals that graze, chew their cud and cause corruption," said Guardian Council Secretary Ayatollah Ahmad Jannati. (The non-elected Guardian Council is the most influential body in Iran, with six clerics capable of blocking any legislation they deem inconsistent with Islam.) And, in the state-run Iranian reformist daily newspaper, Sharq, Assembly of Experts Head Ayatollah Ali Meshkini said, "The Iranian people must know that America and England are two cancerous growths, and [they] will destroy any country if they enter its body."

On state-run Iranian television early this year, political analyst Dr. Majid Goudarzi stated:

for full article
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=48508

Well, it is obvious that Iran will develop a nuclear weapon capability. I am sure that the progressive thinking members of the anti-Republican party already have a plan in place to neuter that threat....don't they?

CSM said:
Well, it is obvious that Iran will develop a nuclear weapon capability. I am sure that the progressive thinking members of the anti-Republican party already have a plan in place to neuter that threat....don't they?

i belive they have proposed a UN resolution to have the Belgian World Court Police fly over there, arrest him and try him in the Hauge for hurtfull speach.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
manu1959 said:
i belive they have proposed a UN resolution to have the Belgian World Court Police fly over there, arrest him and try him in the Hauge for hurtfull speach.
Awesome! But I suspect that will not work without some mechanism in place to provide kickbacks to the UN leadership, so it would appear some sort of "uranium for food" program will have to be initiated as well.

CSM said:
Awesome! But I suspect that will not work without some mechanism in place to provide kickbacks to the UN leadership, so it would appear some sort of "uranium for food" program will have to be initiated as well.

better..........as you know bill clinton is up for the UN job and his whitewater experience and definition of is should be perfect to define what is or is not a kickback

Forum List

Back