A woman's right to choose

So about 20%....
No, 100% made a choice. A certain percentage chose to have one and the remaining percentage chose not to have one.
Not all people feel the need to be armed..I never go around armed even on the farm....I don't fear life or death very much..When I did run around armed it was during my drunk period in life..

I would and will carry my shotgun while on the ranch here in Texas and not because of fear of the human element but because of wild boar and other wild creatures...

I usually fire in the air if it is a wild creature but boar, well I am to kill them!

So it is not about being tough but making sure your land is not damaged by wild animals.
We don't have the hawg problem you guys do..

Last edited:
Offer 5 thousand dollars to women who want an abortion and they won't have it. But then you whiny little jerks will cry about taxes....right to lifers you are....until the baby is born...then you little pukes of low is want zero to do with life.

Offer 5 thousand dollars to women who want an abortion and they won't have it. But then you whiny little jerks will cry about taxes....right to lifers you are....until the baby is born...then you little pukes of low is want zero to do with life.

And that is the lie you assholes use to justify killing babies....Americans can't adopt American babies, that is why you see so many white couples with Asian kids from china.......babies would be cared for in this country, they always have been and always will be....it is you nuts who drove Catholic charities out of the adoption business because even though you have all the government adoption and other private adoption agencies......you couldn't stand to allow the Catholic charities to have a policy of not adopting to gay parents...so you forced them out...

you guys are the ones trapping kids in bad inner city schools, you are the ones making it easier for teenage girls to have child after child without a father in the home...creating your inner city killing fields...

Keep telling yourself that Conservatives don't care about the child, considering they give more time and money to charity than left wing assholes do....

Whatever makes it easier for you to allow babies to be murdered....

Forum List

Back