A White House mess: Dems’ advice to Team Obama

Conservative

Type 40
Jul 1, 2011
Pennsylvania
Democrats gripe on Obama campaign—John Podhoretz - NYPOST.com

Al Hunt, who was for decades the voice of liberal conventional wisdom as the Washington bureau chief of The Wall Street Journal, declared yesterday in his Bloomberg column that Obama “needs an intervention.”

Channeling the view of a dozen unnamed leading Democrats, Hunt said “the central challenge” is for Obama to craft “a compelling narrative from the president and campaign, which [these Democratic sages] describe as unusually insular and arrogant.”

The Obama people won’t listen, he complained: “Any outreach by Obama’s Chicago acolytes to hear out these arguments is limited and superficial. A longtime Democratic strategist predicts defeat unless there is some boldness

E.J. Dionne — perhaps Obama’s most devoted op-ed-writing fan — reported that campaign honcho David Axelrod was finding it necessary to buck up the staff because it has become clear their guy may lose.

Now, I think Obama is right that, as a matter of policy, the United States should make special provision for those brought to the United States as children by illegal-immigrant parents. But it is wrong, and possibly unconstitutional, for a president to arrogate to himself the power to pick and choose which laws his administration is going to enforce.

That is banana-republic stuff. Of course, you’ll never hear his acolytes saying so. They’re too worried about him losing to object to questionable behavior on a matter as inconsequential as the rule of law.

OMG EJ Dionne is more honest than the libtards on this board. That shows you how far up Obama's ass these idiots are.

President Obama 221 Governor Romney 170

hahahaha

You need to look at what happened in 2004, you rely wayyyy to much on polls. Remember Wisconsin. :lol:

statemapredbluelarge.png

Election result maps

I think I saw that guy on a fox show or in an interview yesterday. I'm sure more people will come forward to protect they're reputation if they have any honor. So kudos to him I hope more Marxist water carriers open up and come forward. Btw Lol Mrs. Alan Greenspan wont be one of them, just saying- guess she addresses the latest edit job on Mitt today.

Al Hunt is an idiot. His columns in the WSJ were a wonderland of liberal spin and delusion.
But even someone as stupid as he is knows Obama is in trouble. Obama has less experience than Romney. Even today. And he has far less ability. He simply does not know what he does not know.
We need adults back in charge. People who respect the Constitution and the rule of law.
Obama must go.

Forum List

Back