~A Warm Fuzzy~

And I think that was the real message of the folks who made this video....that perhaps we have become too cynical to believe the guy and those who joined him just wanted to spread some love...maybe in other times this would have been a more accepted message.

I doubt it though in some micro-cultures it would be perfectly normal.

Remember the '60s...free love and all that...

Yeah I was in Jr high and it was still only micro-cultures involved.

what is that saying...if you remember the 60's you werent there?

okay is the fucking subject...hugs or people's reactions to threads?

i am confused?

lilbug you are still new here....lots of back stories to the people here

*dont i make us all sound so mysterious?* :eek:

My original intent was to just post something positive for a change, just something to make ya feel good. I'm sorry, perhaps this is not the sort of site for that kind of thing. I'll just stick to the topics posted. Thanks for your thoughts.

Your intent was and is admirable, some will respond positively some won't, why quit trying? :eusa_eh:
As for me, I'm a very private person and I work in the Security / Law Enforcement arena, that alone should explain my responses. :lol:

My feelings aren't hurt. You are right. I am new here and clearly out of my element. I am more accustom to more 'social sites' I guess, where something such as this is more readily accepted, perhaps. I don't know....I just get a little weary of all the negativity and bickering over the issues of the world and need a little levity. It's my nature to spread 'feel good' stuff, so my posting here will probably be limited by that.

why? this place needs warm fuzzys....

you havent see the kitten threads i take it...for some reason .....warm fuzzy kittens are always a hit

kittah_hug.jpg

you just never go wrong with cute kittens

tumblr_lmlhmjoY0p1qer7swo1_1280.jpg

My feelings aren't hurt. You are right. I am new here and clearly out of my element. I am more accustom to more 'social sites' I guess, where something such as this is more readily accepted, perhaps. I don't know....I just get a little weary of all the negativity and bickering over the issues of the world and need a little levity. It's my nature to spread 'feel good' stuff, so my posting here will probably be limited by that.

No reason you can't do so. This site will always be full of negativity, so if you don't enjoy a little cynicism now and then (I admit it's one of my guilty pleasures), you simply need to learn to disregard it. :dunno:

Oh Good Lord, they just had a press conference about the budget...the Dems and the Rebs STILL have not come to an agreement. I think they all need a group hug!!!!:razz:

what is that saying...if you remember the 60's you werent there?

okay is the fucking subject...hugs or people's reactions to threads?

i am confused?

lilbug you are still new here....lots of back stories to the people here

*dont i make us all sound so mysterious?* :eek:

My original intent was to just post something positive for a change, just something to make ya feel good. I'm sorry, perhaps this is not the sort of site for that kind of thing. I'll just stick to the topics posted. Thanks for your thoughts.

It may not have worked for what you intended, but I liked it and it made me cry too, especially seeing the elderly lady in the beginning. It was very positive for me and brought me smiles too : ) Thank you.

Forum List

Back