A Very Damning Duggar Timeline

pillars

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2014
UNC
A timeline of the molestation allegations against Josh Duggar - The Washington Post

What follows is a timeline of the case and some of its context, using the police report as a basis. The Democrat-Gazette has published an exhaustive investigation into the circumstances laid out in the report it obtained. The full document with police redaction was published by In Touch Weekly.

If you haven't seen this timeline, you need to.
Fourteen years old does not fall under adult law in that state or any other I can think of. You can only apply that law written to that age at that time.

At age 14 incest is always illegal. He needed juvie detention rather than a cover-up. Josh Duggars preyed on his own sisters.

Regards from Rosie
Not saying what he did was right. But all these folks screaming for blood are wrong. Detention AND treatment would be the call even today for ANY 14 year old.

• Banned
Not saying what he did was right. But all these folks screaming for blood are wrong. Detention AND treatment would be the call even today for ANY 14 year old.

I'm certainly not screaming for blood. My point is that he should have gone through the process and been treated for sexual abuse in the juvenile justice system. He should not have been placed with another child abuser.

I'm certainly not screaming for blood. My point is that he should have gone through the process and been treated for sexual abuse in the juvenile justice system. He should not have been placed with another child abuser.
Agreed, but the press and many liberal posters are screaming for blood. If anything it shows that at least at that time the system failed.

• Banned
I think if they're screaming for blood from anyone, they want the parents to answer for how they handled this.

Parents and the judge who ordered the records destroyed.

And now, the damn RW fake christian fundies and politicians who are counting their money and saying that money has more value than the little girls he molested.

Then there are the three little children in his home right now.

Demand an end to the cover up but expect it to be ignored.

I think if they're screaming for blood from anyone, they want the parents to answer for how they handled this.
Actually, the MSM doesn't care a whit about what Harvey Milk did to minor boys as he himself aged into his 40s. I think the faux-outrage is a great device though for demonizing Christians and most especially traditional-marriage advocates at this particular point in US history: http://www.supremecourt.gov/oral_arguments/argument_transcripts/14-556q1_6j36.pdf

A timeline of the molestation allegations against Josh Duggar - The Washington Post

What follows is a timeline of the case and some of its context, using the police report as a basis. The Democrat-Gazette has published an exhaustive investigation into the circumstances laid out in the report it obtained. The full document with police redaction was published by In Touch Weekly.

If you haven't seen this timeline, you need to.
Fourteen years old does not fall under adult law in that state or any other I can think of. You can only apply that law written to that age at that time.

How about 5yo?

That's how old one of his victims was.

For those who say he got all cured and junk, note that year AFTER the parents knew he had molested his baby sister, he did it again.

Actually, the MSM doesn't care a whit about what Harvey Milk did to minor boys as he himself aged into his 40s. I think the faux-outrage is a great device though for demonizing Christians and most especially traditional-marriage advocates at this particular point in US history: http://www.supremecourt.gov/oral_arguments/argument_transcripts/14-556q1_6j36.pdf

Why do you keep trying to derail these threads?

If you don't care about little girls being raped, why don't you go start a thread about whatever it is that you DO care about?

:offtopic:

Oh, and Silhouette -

The Duggars are not Christians.

Why do you keep trying to derail these threads?

If you don't care about little girls being raped, why don't you go start a thread about whatever it is that you DO care about?

:offtopic:
I care about both little girls and boys being raped. As I said before, I didn't realize the Duggar boy might have accessed girls much younger than he. At first I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt about just same aged experimentation. I read the UK article since then about the girl at least 10 years younger than he; which changes everything.

I'm against BOTH of the genders be raped as kids. I don't, for instance, carry Harvey Milk stamps in my wallet. I'm sure you think that the topic of the LGBT community worshipping a known/published and admitted rapist of minors is "off limits" here. You wish.

And now, the damn RW fake christian fundies and politicians who are counting their money and saying that money has more value than the little girls he molested.

If the minor is involved, the statute of limitations has expired, then there is no point to keep the records. So it really doesn't matter, no one can be prosecuted, it serves no purpose legally he admitted to wrong doing. The parents and the church are open to a lawsuit.

If the minor is involved, the statute of limitations has expired, then there is no point to keep the records. So it really doesn't matter, no one can be prosecuted, it serves no purpose legally he admitted to wrong doing. The parents and the church are open to a lawsuit.

But, the judge JUST ordered the records destroyed.

Why did he wait until the crimes were made public?

The victims might have known this was going to break and didn't want to be involved. So ordered the court to destroy them. It does seem odd but the victim is within her rights.

Something tells me this news source went to the Duggars and maybe the families or the Duggars went to the families to let them know what was going to happen.

Last edited:

The victims might have known this was going to break and didn't want to be involved. So ordered the court to destroy them. It does seem odd but the victim is within her rights.

They are an odd family . . .

They are an odd family . . .
That's putting it mildly...and nicely.

Forum List

Back