A U.S. Congressman who represents Mexico first!

]
Yup a Democrat. Go figure? Yikes!

i would suggest that if you were of hispanic origin, albeit native born american citizen, that you would urge people not to support a bill that would allow anyone who looks like you to have their 'papers' demanded.

since when does anyone in this country need to carry their 'papers?

do we require catholics to show their papers next? jews? gays? asians?[/

so you have absolutely no problem then with a no country no borders status?? Is that what you mean?? I cannot think of a country, including Mexico that does not require Identification and proof of citizenship.. so you don't want a country with borders and laws??

rounding up potential citizens or "guarding the border" are both failed ideas. strike them where it hurts, make it so no one will ever risk hiring them again

also many libertarians are no border advocates, its the big issue where ron paul differs from them

so you have absolutely no problem then with a no country no borders status?? Is that what you mean?? I cannot think of a country, including Mexico that does not require Identification and proof of citizenship.. so you don't want a country with borders and laws??

that's what you got from my post? you need to stop pretending you know how other people think. k?

what i don't want is to live in nazi germany where you had to show your papers every time you left your house.

After 9-11, Bush and the Republicans could have addressed the illegal immigrant problem with no opposition from anyone. Why was it they chose not to do so? Was it that the put cheap labor that could help break unions above the security of this nation?

its both parties fault first off, and second republicans are owned by big business of a variety that strive off illegal work

i would suggest that if you were of hispanic origin, albeit native born american citizen, that you would urge people not to support a bill that would allow anyone who looks like you to have their 'papers' demanded.

since when does anyone in this country need to carry their 'papers?

do we require catholics to show their papers next? jews? gays? asians?

Nope just the 20 MILLION Illegal MEXICANS in this Country. 1/5 of the population of Mexico is illegally in the United States.

I suggest we deputize the Military to round up all the Illegals across the Country , deport their sorry asses and then man the Border with machine Gun posts with orders to fire on any more that try to come here ILLEGALLY.

a much simpler solution would be just to starve them out. put huge fines and possible jailtime to businesses who employ them and really clamp down on illegals sitting outside stores waiting to be picked up for work. once they can no longer work they will leave.

also, if you put guns "on the border" you would miss all the ones that come through in cars, vans, and through underground tunnels, which is most of them.

we could stimulate the economy and put people to work filling those tunnels with concrete..

that's what you got from my post? you need to stop pretending you know how other people think. k?

what i don't want is to live in nazi germany where you had to show your papers every time you left your house.

you have become a drama queen haven't you? Nazi Germany? you gotta be kidding. the bill says if you are stopped in the process of comitting a criminal act you will be asked to show proof of citizenship. and that's Nazi germany to you?? shame on you.. and so American ranchers can continue to die at the hands of the maurauders so you don't feel like you live in Nazi Germany?? is that what you said???

Nope just the 20 MILLION Illegal MEXICANS in this Country. 1/5 of the population of Mexico is illegally in the United States.

I suggest we deputize the Military to round up all the Illegals across the Country , deport their sorry asses and then man the Border with machine Gun posts with orders to fire on any more that try to come here ILLEGALLY.

a much simpler solution would be just to starve them out. put huge fines and possible jailtime to businesses who employ them and really clamp down on illegals sitting outside stores waiting to be picked up for work. once they can no longer work they will leave.

also, if you put guns "on the border" you would miss all the ones that come through in cars, vans, and through underground tunnels, which is most of them.

we could stimulate the economy and put people to work filling those tunnels with concrete..

you would have to find the tunnels first. at a recent conference I attended a (very very) high ranking army officer said the main technology need of the army now is tunnel detection from above ground for both on the border and in the ME

I'm sure this Democrat is was one of those creeps who was out in the streets waving his Mexican Flag in my nation. They really should recall this jerk. He clearly has Mexico and the Illegals' best interests at heart rather than Arizona Citizens' best interests.

yeah for the racist party.

You guys just keep alienating brown people and see how that works for you?

White boys running arround waving confederate flags and screaming about someone not wanting to have his teenage daughter detained for being brown without papers.

You people are so fucking stupid.

White boys running arround waving confederate flags and screaming about someone not wanting to have his teenage daughter detained for being brown without papers.

More stale Leftist Race-Baiting. How original. Yikes.

I think I just might have to quote this for my signature. What a load of B.S. So because Truthmatters can't get ANY facts straight the whole of the Republican party is racist. Good to know you like to paint with a VERY broad brush TM

Rick

Wow a latino American who dosent think his state should require anyone who is on Arizona land to carry papers?

I wish you people could see just how crazy you have gotten.

How can you defend the right of a police officer to detain people for lack of papers?

You go crazy thinking the police are coming for your guns but defend the police to be able to detain ANYONE

Police officer is just asking if you are here legally meaning are you breaking our immigration laws. if so you are a criminal and should be detained and deported. when in America can a person who is here illegally choose which laws the obey? and also if you have a gun illegally you should also be arrested and your gun be confiscated!!!! laws are written and must be obeyed and followed by EVERYBODY!!!! Congressmen and senators are elected to follow our laws and represent LEGAL CITIZENS!!!!!!! do your job or quit!!!!

Just recall this jerk and call it a day. He clearly doesn't represent Arizona Citizens. He has violated his oath to serve.

After 9-11, Bush and the Republicans could have addressed the illegal immigrant problem with no opposition from anyone. Why was it they chose not to do so? Was it that the put cheap labor that could help break unions above the security of this nation?

Once again you Partisan HACK BOTH Parties are against stopping the problem. Obama wants to legalize the 20 MILLION Illegals in this Country. Of course while the Republicans support illegals for cheap labor the Democrats support them for free votes.

Pass a law that says on this date all illegals no matter where you are from have to be out of this country. after this date if you are in violation of this law and can be detained for deportation. and all property owned by this individual will become property of the United States. this property will then be sold and all proceed will be used for further enforcement of our immigration laws. these detained individuals will be fingerprinted, voicegraphed photographed and retinal scanned to be used in preventing these individuals from ever coming back and becoming citizens. how come I have to show an ID to re-enter the US if I go outside of the country and get a passport but these criminals just sneak in and we give them a pass!!!!

Forum List

Back