"A True American Hero"

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, this "Legal Irish American," Senator Joseph McCarthy was aware of his surroundings, and saw the light on the horizon! But of course, he was ridiculed by the Naive(R) and Communist(D) Members, on both sides of the aisle, just like President Donald J. Trump in 2018, there are Naive(R) and Communist(D) on both sides of the aisle! Senator Joseph McCarthy was a Clairvoyant!!!!!!!!

This is one reason why, we "Conservative McCarthy Republicans need to Elect Freedom Caucus Members to the Republican Party, like the Jim Jordans, Mark Meadows, Ron DeSantis, and others, who tell the Truth, go by the Constitution, and Represent their Constituents like a Representative should!"

About the Leader of the House: Paul Ryan can kiss the Freedom Caucus butt for endorsing him as Speaker of the House, but he didn`t carry a Big Stick in his term, but they didn`t have many good people to choose from! I Endorse Jim Jordan as next Speaker of the House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members of the Freedom Caucus voted against Boehner for Speaker of the House, but he did get enough votes to make it, then Boehner, the child like man he was, punished the Freedom Caucus, which in turn caused Boehner to resign from friction, Hallelujah!!!

These videos below will demostrate what is really going on today! Senator Joseph McCarthy invented the Freedom Caucus on his own! Bless this man, for being "One True American" and Standing for his Country and it`s Freedom from Tyranny by the Communist!!!
quote-i-have-here-in-my-hand-a-list-of-two-hundred-and-five-that-were-known-to-the-secretary-of-state-as-joseph-mccarthy-308171.jpg

" Traitors are not gentlemen " Senator Joseph McCarthy 17th March 1954
www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGOeeqgH9X0

How to Spot a Communist
www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQVXHlMvOoU

Senator McCarthy on Democrats & Communism
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RB9zhUwikus

Red Nightmare (1962)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=of_eApe5VlU

The video above: Red Nightmare (1962) I would ask you to take the time to watch this, it is 28:44 min. long, If you need a Joint to pay attention, I know there is a lot of "Attention Deficit Disorder" going around nowdays, by all means smoke one! You shouldn`t be Naive in Life, be aware of your surroundings, and what is straight ahead of you, you might be surprised, and not like it!!!

391f8579049f5875c685358406812944.jpg

P.S.: "DON`T LET THE COMMIES PROPAGANDA VICTIMIZE YOU"

"GTP"
984355447-quote-Joseph-R_-McCarthy-mccarthyism-is-americanism-with-its-sleeves-rolled-202003.png

Yo, this "Legal Irish American," Senator Joseph McCarthy was aware of his surroundings, and saw the light on the horizon! But of course, he was ridiculed by the Naive(R) and Communist(D) Members, on both sides of the aisle, just like President Donald J. Trump in 2018, there are Naive(R) and Communist(D) on both sides of the aisle! Senator Joseph McCarthy was a Clairvoyant!!!!!!!!

This is one reason why, we "Conservative McCarthy Republicans need to Elect Freedom Caucus Members to the Republican Party, like the Jim Jordans, Mark Meadows, Ron DeSantis, and others, who tell the Truth, go by the Constitution, and Represent their Constituents like a Representative should!"

About the Leader of the House: Paul Ryan can kiss the Freedom Caucus butt for endorsing him as Speaker of the House, but he didn`t carry a Big Stick in his term, but they didn`t have many good people to choose from! I Endorse Jim Jordan as next Speaker of the House!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Members of the Freedom Caucus voted against Boehner for Speaker of the House, but he did get enough votes to make it, then Boehner, the child like man he was, punished the Freedom Caucus, which in turn caused Boehner to resign from friction, Hallelujah!!!

These videos below will demostrate what is really going on today! Senator Joseph McCarthy invented the Freedom Caucus on his own! Bless this man, for being "One True American" and Standing for his Country and it`s Freedom from Tyranny by the Communist!!!
quote-i-have-here-in-my-hand-a-list-of-two-hundred-and-five-that-were-known-to-the-secretary-of-state-as-joseph-mccarthy-308171.jpg

How to Spot a Communist

Red Nightmare (1962)

The video above: Red Nightmare (1962) I would ask you to take the time to watch this, it is 28:44 min. long, If you need a Joint to pay attention, I know there is a lot of "Attention Deficit Disorder" going around nowdays, by all means smoke one! You shouldn`t be Naive in Life, be aware of your surroundings, and what is straight ahead of you, you might be surprised, and not like it!!!

"GTP"
984355447-quote-Joseph-R_-McCarthy-mccarthyism-is-americanism-with-its-sleeves-rolled-202003.png

I raced home every day from school to watch the 1954 McCarthy hearings. My mother would brief me on what happened earlier that day. Ronald Reagan was President of the Screen Actors Guild and testified against many Hollywood actors and employees. It was a heady time.

How to Spot a Communist

Red Nightmare (1962)

"GTP"
Fool!

Forum List

Back