A Tale of Two Black Men...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
I went to Rob Zombie @ the Mammoth on Fryday Night here in D-Town...

That's the Filmore to you who are not Natives.

It's Located in a Less than Savory Area of Denver Known as East Colfax.

As we Exited the Bar Next to the Mammoth, we got into Line and Noticed that an Older but Substantially Sized Black Man was Screaming Back and Forth with a Sizable White Guy, probably Half his Age.

It was VERY Racial, but it was the Old Black Guy Calling the White Guy a "Fucking Racist", and the White Guy getting Angrier and Angrier by each of his Denials, "I'm NOT a Racist, you Piece of Shit!"...

This Concluded and as Luck would have it, the Black Man Approached my Friend and I First...

Old Black Guy to Me: "Hey Man, can you Spare some Change?"...

Me: "I would, but all I got is a Card, Sorry Man."

He: "FUCK YOU, you Racist Piece of Shit!... FUCK ALL YOU RACISTS!"...

^My Buddy and I were Stunned as he Turned and Walked out into Colfax.

I just said, "That's an Awfully Big Chip on your Should there Guy"...

"FUCK YOU!"...

It didn't even seem Real...

A Couple of People in the Crowd said some Shit to him as he Walked off like "Fuck you", but there were no Racial Slurs that I Heard...

There were also Blacks in Line to get into the Concert and they were Shaking their Heads and Laughing.

Later that Evening my Cab Driver was a Nigerian... I Know this, because Cabbies Talk.

We Talked about what I do, and we even Talked about Race, because he was Impressed with America Voting for Black Man.

I Told him I was Disappointed in Whites in this Country, because of what I have Witnessed in my Lifetime as a Decline in Work Ethic because we have become a Wealthy and Apathetic Country...

He Disagreed... He Seemed to be Focused on Positivity.

Impressed the HELL out of me.

Where he came from it wasn't Good, and that goes without Saying, but his Ability to see the Greatness in this Country and the Opportunity was in Stark Contrast to the Black Man I Met Earlier in the Night, who Appeared to have been Born here, just from my Observations.

I Hear a lot of the Victim Pimps on the Left Claiming that Black Skin Holds you Back in this Racist Society...

I Think People Hold themselves Back...

I'd Love to Hold a Seminar with Both of those Men.

:)

peace...

I went to Rob Zombie @ the Mammoth on Fryday Night here in D-Town...

That's the Filmore to you who are not Natives.

It's Located in a Less than Savory Area of Denver Known as East Colfax.

As we Exited the Bar Next to the Mammoth, we got into Line and Noticed that an Older but Substantially Sized Black Man was Screaming Back and Forth with a Sizable White Guy, probably Half his Age.

It was VERY Racial, but it was the Old Black Guy Calling the White Guy a "Fucking Racist", and the White Guy getting Angrier and Angrier by each of his Denials, "I'm NOT a Racist, you Piece of Shit!"...

This Concluded and as Luck would have it, the Black Man Approached my Friend and I First...

Old Black Guy to Me: "Hey Man, can you Spare some Change?"...

Me: "I would, but all I got is a Card, Sorry Man."

He: "FUCK YOU, you Racist Piece of Shit!... FUCK ALL YOU RACISTS!"...

^My Buddy and I were Stunned as he Turned and Walked out into Colfax.

I just said, "That's an Awfully Big Chip on your Should there Guy"...

"FUCK YOU!"...

It didn't even seem Real...

A Couple of People in the Crowd said some Shit to him as he Walked off like "Fuck you", but there were no Racial Slurs that I Heard...

There were also Blacks in Line to get into the Concert and they were Shaking their Heads and Laughing.

Later that Evening my Cab Driver was a Nigerian... I Know this, because Cabbies Talk.

We Talked about what I do, and we even Talked about Race, because he was Impressed with America Voting for Black Man.

I Told him I was Disappointed in Whites in this Country, because of what I have Witnessed in my Lifetime as a Decline in Work Ethic because we have become a Wealthy and Apathetic Country...

He Disagreed... He Seemed to be Focused on Positivity.

Impressed the HELL out of me.

Where he came from it wasn't Good, and that goes without Saying, but his Ability to see the Greatness in this Country and the Opportunity was in Stark Contrast to the Black Man I Met Earlier in the Night, who Appeared to have been Born here, just from my Observations.

I Hear a lot of the Victim Pimps on the Left Claiming that Black Skin Holds you Back in this Racist Society...

I Think People Hold themselves Back...

I'd Love to Hold a Seminar with Both of those Men.

:)

peace...

There is NO place "nice" in Nigeria. NO PLACE.

Where your cabbie came from is BAD. About as bad as it gets.

My Uncle had a government posting at the Embassy in Lagos some years ago. The things he described to me when he lived there were mind boggling. Human bodies littered the streets....they actually have a "roadkill" dept to pick up dead humans, the way we have "roadkill" depts to pick up dead animals. :eek:

It's every man for himself in Nigeria.

The pizzeria where we ate and hung out every evening while we waited for our apartment to be readied is owned by a Nigerian man and his wife. Nicest people you'd ever want to meet. Gracious, generous and kind beyond belief. They would give you the shirt off their back if you needed it more than they did.

They LOVE AMERICA. They would teach the pan-handling, racist asshole, "African-American" a thing or two if they spent just 30 minutes with him and showed him some pictures of their homeland. He'd have a new way of thinking when they got done with him. I'm sure your cabbie would do the same.

It's a shame we can't bring these two disparate groups together....

Dayam! :eek:

Forum List

Back