"A Slow But Steady Genocide"

I was shocked to learn on this board of Israel's slow but steady genocide of the Palestinians. If only those Zionists on this board would look at the documented facts. In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just under 6 million of them left.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

Yes, I read a news story last year about Hamas leader who gave an interview claiming there were no palestinians actually, they were from Jordan, etc. and not really the original palestinians and so on.. later on he was shocked to learn that this news reached the West! Now what exactly did he expect to happen? I think this was the same guy that let them publish the photos of the 7 yr old girls marrying the twenty something Hamas fighters, a mass wedding of over a hundred children to these guys. Incredible. -J.

But of course there are Palestinians. The indigenous Palestinians ARE JEWS.

Think-Israel

I was shocked to learn on this board of Israel's slow but steady genocide of the Palestinians. If only those Zionists on this board would look at the documented facts. In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just under 6 million of them left.

Yes, I read a news story last year about Hamas leader who gave an interview claiming there were no palestinians actually, they were from Jordan, etc. and not really the original palestinians and so on.. later on he was shocked to learn that this news reached the West! Now what exactly did he expect to happen? I think this was the same guy that let them publish the photos of the 7 yr old girls marrying the twenty something Hamas fighters, a mass wedding of over a hundred children to these guys. Incredible. -J.

And...At that time "Palestine" included JORDAN, which had about 850,000 of those Palestinians! Wow.

The Zionists just don't get it. They don't understand what they have done to the Palestinians. Palestinians are a proud people who want freedom & self determination. So what does Israel do? They humiliate, brutalize & torture the Palestinians with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so they can remain in Israel. Face it folks, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does. Shame on Israel for not treating the Palestinians with the same Arab love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to & so well deserve. This entire Zionist agenda has to go. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

King Hussein proved to the world how to establish a lasting peace from Palestinians. When will Israel ever learn?

The Zionists just don't get it. They don't understand what they have done to the Palestinians. Palestinians are a proud people who want freedom & self determination. So what does Israel do? They humiliate, brutalize & torture the Palestinians with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so they can remain in Israel. Face it folks, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like Israel does. Shame on Israel for not treating the Palestinians with the same Arab love, justice & respect the Palestinians are so well accustomed to & so well deserve. This entire Zionist agenda has to go. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Even if we were to believe Israeli propaganda site numbers, does that mean the Holocaust is fake because there are more Jews today? Is that the logic?

If you look again real hard, you will see that "the numbers" are from numerous sources & not "Israeli propagana" sources. Best wishes with your reading disorder.

Even if we were to believe Israeli propaganda site numbers, does that mean the Holocaust is fake because there are more Jews today? Is that the logic?

Forum List

Back