A simple Republican way to create 20 million jobs

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
1) Make unions illegal ( 10 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

2) make minimum wage illegal ( 5 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

3) end business taxation; especially tax incentives to off-shore jobs ( 5 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

4) make inflation illegal ( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

5) make Federal debt illegal( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

6) send illegal workers home(8 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

7) Pass Balanced Budget Amendment to Constitution( 3 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

8) cut pay of government workers in half( 4 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

9) Make health insurance competition legal( 6 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

10) end needless business regulations ( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

11) restrict Federal spending to 15% of GNP( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

12) support unlimited free trade( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

13) reduced unemployment compensation, welfare, food stamps, medicaid.( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

14) privatize education, social security ( 4 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

15) end payroll taxes ( 1 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

Since Democrats always oppose wisdom and common sense the only serious option is to make them illegal as the Constitution intended.

Typical Facist Pig RINO attitude = don't pay good wages to hard working americans whether they be republicans or democrats.

Paying workers less money will not boost the economy nor will it create jobs....

Unions are all about good wages,40 hour work week instead of 80 hour work week

Regulations come as a result of white collar criminal activity such as fraud,Iran Contra,Watergate aka spying on democrats and
screwing employees such as Wal-Mart locking night shift employees inside the stores and Sen Bill Frist familiy pulling a multi billion
fraud operaion on Medicare etc etc etc

Last edited:
Typical Facist Pig RINO attitude = don't pay good wages to hard working americans whether they be republicans or democrats.

Paying workers less money will not boost the economy nor will it create jobs....

1) who said anything about paying them less??????? Please reread for comprehension

I would LOVE to hear where your job estimates come from.

For example, this one:
9) Make health insurance competition legal( 6 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

Regulations come as a result of white collar criminal activity such as fraud,Iran Contra,Watergate aka spying on democrats and
screwing employees such as Wal-Mart locking night shift employees inside the stores and Sen Bill Frist familiy pulling a multi billion

Unions exist to get their Members as much money as the can for the Least amount of work possible.

Not sure why you would think that helps our Economy.

Oh and to add, I love how EVERYTHING is tied back to jobs in some way. Amazing really. You'd sell your mother if it meant you could make a buck.

I am not in favor for much of that list either.

For instance, I don't believe we should illegalize unions. On the other hand, Ido think unions(especially the "Big Corporate" type of unions such as the SEIU) do need to have some restrictions in terms of how they negotiate.

Also, I do not see anything wrong with how education in this country is funded(you have both private and public schools. I doubt having only private schools will help much with the education needs of todays youth. Living in Florida also has opened my eyes to how some "private schools" are no more than diploma mills. Worst than some of the worst public schools.

Come to think about it--I don't think that your post is suported by most conservatives. Maybe I should ask the question of the conservativres(I am not one, by the way)

Hey conservatives, Do you agree with the op?

I would LOVE to hear where your job estimates come from.

For example, this one:

if you had Republican competition in health care it would cut costs by about $4000 per person. That means Americas could spent a ton more than than they do now on other things and thereby create millions of new jobs. Sorry

3) end business taxation; especially tax incentives to off-shore jobs ( 5 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

7) Pass Balanced Budget Amendment to Constitution( 3 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

11) restrict Federal spending to 15% of GNP( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

13) reduced unemployment compensation, welfare, food stamps, medicaid.( 2 million new jobs) Democrats oppose

Since Democrats always oppose wisdom and common sense the only serious option is to make them illegal as the Constitution intended.

That would make 20 million Jobs. For China!

thats what they do for the very few who have unions jobs. In reality they screwed most union members by driving most union jobs overseas plus they screwed America buy causing prices high and so making American industry uncompetitive.

That would make 20 million Jobs. For China!

of course if true you would not be so afraid to explain how would you??

Unions exist to get their Members as much money as the can for the Least amount of work possible.

Not sure why you would think that helps our Economy.

I'm not union and neither is anyone in my family. Unions do have their faults but then again, unions have helped the working class in many ways. Is it a coincidence that as unions got weaker, the working classes share of aggregate income got much smaller? See chart.
Why does the right hate the working class or is the Kool-Aide they drink willingly?

Last edited:
1) Make unions illegal…

This is un-Constitutional, the rest of the list is reactionary ignorance and idiocy.

As already noted, this would shame an actual conservative/republican.

why not, [unions] drove about 20 million jobs off shore???????

Nonsense.

Jobs were driven offshore by corporations seeking lower wages and higher profits – which would have happened whether unions existed or not.

Or is it your position that $5 a day is an appropriate ‘living wage’ for the average American Worker?

thats what they do for the very few who have unions jobs. In reality they screwed most union members by driving most union jobs overseas plus they screwed America buy causing prices high and so making American industry uncompetitive.

Says who...

I say to corporate america:

1. Cut CEO salaries to $250,000 per year

2. Cut stock options

3. Cut golden parchutes

4. Cut special interest political campaign donations

5. Cut corp jets

6. Cut shareholders

Jobs were driven offshore by corporations seeking lower wages

dear, in business its a given that corporations only survive if the have the lowest price for their customers. Do you want American corporations to compete by mandating higher prices??

Or is it your position that $5 a day is an appropriate ‘living wage’ for the average American Worker?

why 5???? Corporations have to pay the highest wage possible or lose their best workers to those who do pay more. Also, If you bring 30 million jobs back there would be plenty of pressure for higher wages. Economics will be over a liberals head. Sorry

What an utter load of crap. Who's paying you to tout that crap? :lol:

Says who...

I say to corporate america:

1. Cut CEO salaries to $250,000 per year

2. Cut stock options

3. Cut golden parchutes

4. Cut special interest political campaign donations

5. Cut corp jets

6. Cut shareholders

of course as a liberal economics will be over your head but try to understand that business is competitive. If you pay too much your competitor can under cut you and drive you out of business. They don't pay Jeter 10 million because they want to, they have to to keep his talent!! Got it now??

Forum List

Back