A Seven-Point Plan to Protect Christian Youth Against Homosexuality

☭proletarian☭;2031860 said:
The same thing we do with straight people.

First, the question was not about homosexuals, it was about homosexuality.

God has said nothing different about homosexuals than he has said about heterosexuals. He was not wrong about homosexuality, it is sin, as He said.

God was not wrong about slavery, Just as with homosexuality, God did not initiate slavery.

God, in His awesome wisdom was willing to tell us how to deal with these things, rather than approve of them. He did not ever say slavery was right. What He did say, with wisdom that mose people don't care to understand, is that we are to treat slaves as we do other people. In doing so, they become something other than slaves, and they basically can leave or become a part of the family or the the workforce. That is what happens to people who begin to treat people with love and respect, they don't make unfair demands upon them.

As far as homosexuality, Gos never said we need to treat them any differently from other people. We are to love them, according to God. However, we are not to engage in or condone homosexual behavior. In that kind of relationship, God's wisdom says we can deliver them from the sin. The same would be true of any sin.

There are no stats to support the statemenr that, "Most homosexuals are much better people than most conservative christians ". People who are not Christians perceive, based on words of others who are not Christians, and their own biases, that hristians don't love homosexuals. They are wrong. However, I cannot change your opinion on that, I am sure.

I would hope that most homosexuals are good people, and I believe they are. We are all sinners, and that does not make us bad people, just people who do things we chould not do from time to time. However, lifestyle, meaning living to continue a particular sin does keep us separated from a free communication or fellowship with God. (Christians and non-Christians alike.)

That's like saying, "It's not about black PEOPLE, it's about black SKIN".

Not even close! :lol:

They forgot:

8. If the child engages in homosexual behavior, call them a faggot, and continue to call them a faggot until they cry. After this happens, make sure that you find every picture of them in the house and scrawl fag over their face. Cease referring to them by name and instead call them "Morgan Fagchild". and whenever they ask you a question, put your index fingers in your ears, close your eyes tightly, and continuously repeat "fag fag fag fag fag" until they have left the room crying. If you see them doing homework, walk by and subtly flip their homework onto the floor. Make them eat their dinner on their hands and knees on the floor without utensils. Continue these methods of homosexual disgrace daily, making sure that you never hit or spank your child, as homosexuals find this to be very arousing. When your child finally starts cutting themselves, you can be assured that your actions have been effective, as they begin to bleed out their homosexual sins.

When I read this response I can clearly see where the hate is. It is not by the Christians for homosexuals. It is by those who love gay sex and hate Christians only because they preach that is sin.

You people have the hate, not the Christians. You are the ones who are causing gay kids to feel guilty, unloved and to kill themselves. The blood is on you. God has made it plain that we are to love gay people even as we love ourselves. We are not to love sin in any form.

Get it straight, and your heart will be cleaner.

Uh huh "stay away from the homosexuals and all those who empathize with them".

Sounds like love to me, if this were opposite day.

I never said that, anywhere.

☭proletarian☭;2035166 said:
God has said nothing different about homosexuals than he has said about heterosexuals. He was not wrong about homosexuality, it is sin, as He said.

So heterosexuality is a sin?

Fail.

'Be fruitful and multiply'.
God was not wrong about slavery, Just as with homosexuality, God did not initiate slavery.

:lol:

Fail. try cracking open the Torah/OT.
God, in His awesome wisdom was willing to tell us how to deal with these things, rather than approve of them

I can do better than your god.

How to deal with slavery: abolish it

How to deal with gays: worry about your own lives and stop thinking about a gay man's sex life- that you care so much probably means you're a closet fag anyway
. He did not ever say slavery was right.

So he commanded the Jews to do something that was wrong? Repeatedly?

No, He never commanded the Jews to have slaves. BTW, that woes is a term not meant to mean a forced relationship, in most cases. It was employer/employee. Now, Pharoah and the like had the slaves. Seems no one noticed that. That is the secular world.

Gay activists are the true purveyors of hate and intolerance, while Christians are the exact opposite. Christians preach against the sins, of which homosexuality is one and pray for the salvation, forgiveness and deliverance of sinners from the grip of Satan into the Everlasting Arms of God. We never preach nor teach people to hate homosexuals. Gay activists on the other hand, preach hate and destruction against those who do not agree with their lifestyle, they excel at demonizing people as opposed to refuting arguments and idiots like Ravi and ABikerFailure have sympathy on them. Christians urge and hope that homosexuals and all sinners repent and come back to God through Jesus, homosexuals preach total destruction, censorship and silence against all those who do not accept same sex shagging as normal.

I have NEVER seen someone more FULL OF SHIT than you "The Bass"! I have NO DOUBT that you have HURT or KILLED gays in the past and would be MORE than happy to do so in the future!

No, He never commanded the Jews to have slaves.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMQaScTiTJw]YouTube - The Bible supports slavery[/ame]

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 )

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6)

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 )

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21)

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5)

The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. "But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given." (Luke 12:47-48)

Wow... not a single one of those passages- even when quoting Jesus) condemns slavery! Instead, they all teach you whom you may enslave and how to treat your slaves.

Execute the vengeance of the sons of Israel against the Midianites -- afterwards thou art gathered unto thy people.'
[...]
9 And the sons of Israel take captive the women of Midian, and their infants; and all their cattle, and all their substance, and all their wealth they have plundered;
[...]
17 `And now, slay ye every male among the infants, yea, every woman known of man by the lying of a male ye have slain;
18 and all the infants among the women, who have not known the lying of a male, ye have kept alive for yourselves.
Numbers 31

'Slave' meant an employee? :lol:

What orifice are you pulling this stuff out of?

Gay activists are the true purveyors of hate and intolerance, while Christians are the exact opposite. Christians preach against the sins, of which homosexuality is one and pray for the salvation, forgiveness and deliverance of sinners from the grip of Satan into the Everlasting Arms of God. We never preach nor teach people to hate homosexuals. Gay activists on the other hand, preach hate and destruction against those who do not agree with their lifestyle, they excel at demonizing people as opposed to refuting arguments and idiots like Ravi and ABikerFailure have sympathy on them. Christians urge and hope that homosexuals and all sinners repent and come back to God through Jesus, homosexuals preach total destruction, censorship and silence against all those who do not accept same sex shagging as normal.

I have NEVER seen someone more FULL OF SHIT than you "The Bass"! I have NO DOUBT that you have HURT or KILLED gays in the past and would be MORE than happy to do so in the future!
I have that doubt.

I suspect he's a self-loathing homosexual peadophile.

When I read this response I can clearly see where the hate is. It is not by the Christians for homosexuals. It is by those who love gay sex and hate Christians only because they preach that is sin.

You people have the hate, not the Christians. You are the ones who are causing gay kids to feel guilty, unloved and to kill themselves. The blood is on you. God has made it plain that we are to love gay people even as we love ourselves. We are not to love sin in any form.

Get it straight, and your heart will be cleaner.

Uh huh "stay away from the homosexuals and all those who empathize with them".

Sounds like love to me, if this were opposite day.

I never said that, anywhere.

It's one of the seven steps linked to in the OP. Sorry for the mixup.

☭proletarian☭;2037671 said:
No, He never commanded the Jews to have slaves.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMQaScTiTJw]YouTube - The Bible supports slavery[/ame]

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 )

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, 'I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.' If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6)

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 )

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21)

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5)

The servant will be severely punished, for though he knew his duty, he refused to do it. "But people who are not aware that they are doing wrong will be punished only lightly. Much is required from those to whom much is given, and much more is required from those to whom much more is given." (Luke 12:47-48)

Wow... not a single one of those passages- even when quoting Jesus) condemns slavery! Instead, they all teach you whom you may enslave and how to treat your slaves.

Execute the vengeance of the sons of Israel against the Midianites -- afterwards thou art gathered unto thy people.'
[...]
9 And the sons of Israel take captive the women of Midian, and their infants; and all their cattle, and all their substance, and all their wealth they have plundered;
[...]
17 `And now, slay ye every male among the infants, yea, every woman known of man by the lying of a male ye have slain;
18 and all the infants among the women, who have not known the lying of a male, ye have kept alive for yourselves.
Numbers 31

'Slave' meant an employee? :lol:

What orifice are you pulling this stuff out of?

You clearly have an agenda and cannot accomplish it without taking words and text our of context. That is pretty sad. You must be a pretty unhappy person if all you want to do is thun out of context words into lies.

Being honest is an agenda?

And if I've taken anything 'out of context' then you're free to provide the contexts that made slavery, genocide, and the massacre of children okay.

☭proletarian☭;2037704 said:

And if I've taken anything 'out of context' then you're free to provide the contexts that made slavery, genocide, and the massacre of children okay.

You are not being honest.

First, the question was not about homosexuals, it was about homosexuality.

God, in His awesome wisdom was willing to tell us how to deal with these things, rather than approve of them. He did not ever say slavery was right. What He did say, with wisdom that mose people don't care to understand, is that we are to treat slaves as we do other people. In doing so, they become something other than slaves, and they basically can leave or become a part of the family or the the workforce. That is what happens to people who begin to treat people with love and respect, they don't make unfair demands upon them.

As far as homosexuality, Gos never said we need to treat them any differently from other people. We are to love them, according to God. However, we are not to engage in or condone homosexual behavior. In that kind of relationship, God's wisdom says we can deliver them from the sin. The same would be true of any sin.

There are no stats to support the statemenr that, "Most homosexuals are much better people than most conservative christians ". People who are not Christians perceive, based on words of others who are not Christians, and their own biases, that hristians don't love homosexuals. They are wrong. However, I cannot change your opinion on that, I am sure.

I would hope that most homosexuals are good people, and I believe they are. We are all sinners, and that does not make us bad people, just people who do things we chould not do from time to time. However, lifestyle, meaning living to continue a particular sin does keep us separated from a free communication or fellowship with God. (Christians and non-Christians alike.)

No, right on the money. It's "being gay" that makes someone gay. To try to reduce someone for who they are to a "sex act" proves, beyond a doubt, that many Christians don't follow Jesus. Their God is "Satan". They only pretend to follow Jesus so they can do the work of their dark master, sometimes known as Beelzebub.

☭proletarian☭;2037704 said:

You are not being honest.
Yet more baseless accusations with zero evidence.

No, right on the money. It's "being gay" that makes someone gay. To try to reduce someone for who they are to a "sex act" proves, beyond a doubt, that many Christians don't follow Jesus. Their God is "Satan". They only pretend to follow Jesus so they can do the work of their dark master, sometimes known as Beelzebub.

The God of this World and the Great Deceiver...

What they need is a seven point plan to protect innocent gay children from the violence and hate of the Christians and Muslims. I never met a gay who scared me.

What they need is a seven point plan to protect innocent gay children from the violence and hate of the Christians and Muslims. I never met a gay who scared me.

Fortunately, I never encountered it, but I saw one on TV one time.

richard-simmons.jpg

I have never said that a person is less of aperson because he is gay. Being gay is not a sin. Being an alcoholic is not a sin. I am considered an alcoholic from birth, because my Mom was when I was born. all my sisters and brothers became alcoholics and drug users. I have not chosen to do so. I am an alcoholic, but I have never had a drink.

Being gay does not have to mean you follow that path.

how sad that you use the bible to hate....and that is what you do.

This Bible does preach hate, hate of sin that is, not to love sin.

You know how god was wrong about slavery?

well

god is wrong about homosexuals, too.

most homosexuals are decent and honorable people.

Most homosexuals are much better people than most conservative christians

Yeah

Sure

Homosexuals are more considerate than conservative christians.

What a bunch of Bull***T!! I have been harrassed, insulted and even temporarily chased off of my thread by Homosexuals and their "oh so dainty" supporters!! I have never been so accosteed by a conservative christian, even when I am arguing against their religion, than I have by some of these stinking self-righteous sexual preference losers..

The Gays are not happy with me!! They love to insult and attack me and question my straightness when it is their crookedness that makes them insane. Tell us, what purpose does the homosexual serve in nature?? There is not a purpose. It is a mistake that needs correction!! The homosexual needs a some guidance and medication to straighten out.

Find a good psychologists, homosexuals. You truly need one!!

Forum List

Back