A SECOND whistle-blower in Trump's tarnished future....

The current 'whistleblower' Did not use proper channels he/she went to Schiff's staff.
Shameless lie. He went to a staffer for advice on how to proceed and was , correctly and ethically, referred to the IC IG.

Madeup nonsense for desperate Trumpkins....

And you believe Schiff the liar who fabricated lies about the transcript. Madeup nonsense for desperate TDSers.

The current 'whistleblower' Did not use proper channels he/she went to Schiff's staff.
Shameless lie. He went to a staffer for advice on how to proceed and was , correctly and ethically, referred to the IC IG.

And you believe Schiff the liar.
And all the intelligence committee staffers. And the trump appointed, republican senate confirmed IC IG. Yes, I believe these people over a desperate hack like you.

And all the intelligence committee staffers. And the trump appointed, republican senate confirmed IC IG. Yes, I believe these people over a desperate hack like you.

Schiff is still a liar and made up what the transcript said. It's pretty shameless that he represents the head of the committee. Hey, BTW what happened to that toad Nadler? They threw him under the bus. Meanwhile Pelosi makes up impeachment inquiry charges and refuses to launch an official inquiry. How blind are you TDSers?

Schiff is still a liar and made up what the transcript said. It's pretty shameless that he represents the head of the committee. Hey, BTW what happened to that toad Nadler? They threw him under the bus. Meanwhile Pelosi makes up impeachment inquiry charges and refuses to launch an official inquiry. How blind are you TDSers?
My, that was a quick, whiny little lane change.

The truth is not a 'lane change' Schiff and Pelosi are still liars and you still believe them because of your unfounded hatred of our President.

The truth is not a 'lane change' Schiff and Pelosi are still liars and you still believe them because of your unfounded hatred of our President.
Haha, changing lanes again. I can certainly understand why you would not want to take a stand on the lies you are regurgitating, as Trump may have already debunked them with his own, idiot mouth. The whiplash you cult sheep are experiencing must be severe.

upload_2019-10-6_15-28-37.png

Forum List

Back