A Revolution is Coming in Iran

Death to the Great Satan Iran!

1664111633740.png

See? It doesn't feel very good when the shoe is on the other foot, does it? :laughing0301:

I love the PEOPLE of Iran. Their government organize those protests. Death to their oppressive rulers!

I think that's what they meant with "Death to America." I'm sure they actually loved us and our great American ways.

I seriously doubt it. The religious conservatives will eventually get together and murder as many people as it takes to regain social order. They always do and it always works.

This 19 year old girl was murdered for peaceful protest (not wearing the hijab)

I seriously doubt it. The religious conservatives will eventually get together and murder as many people as it takes to regain social order. They always do and it always works.
Only LIBERALS push for government oppression of the individual. Iran's leaders are the TRADITIONAL LIBERAL. They are going through what we went through in the 1700s and TODAY. Individualistst vs Statists

They love freedom. I support true freedom fighters

True. But when massive crowds of Iranians were chanting "Death to America" and burning American flags, just what part of America were they referring to?

Only LIBERALS push for government oppression of the individual. Iran's leaders are the TRADITIONAL LIBERAL. They are going through what we went through in the 1700s and TODAY. Individualistst vs Statists
"Conservative" still means what it always meant before you people tried to make it mean something else.

Iranian leadership is solidly conservative... Extremely conservative. You've never been to Iran, have you?

Iranian leadership is solidly conservative... Extremely conservative. You've never been to Iran, have you?
The right wing newspeak dictionary is pretty screwed up when it comes to political terms. It does not matter to them what a word meant for hundreds of years. Right now they have uneducated idiots to bamboozle.

The right wing newspeak dictionary is pretty screwed up when it comes to political terms. It does not matter to them what a word meant for hundreds of years. Right now they have uneducated idiots to bamboozle.
Excellent demonstration of "projection". See folks? That's how it's done!

The political unrest of the early 70's in Iran was due to the pushing of Westernized ideals and morals into an extremely conservative culture. They flat out were not ready for miniskirts or bathing suits for women or adult beverages for men. Sports were tolerated in limited amounts and MTV was the very definition of evil. (I might agree on the MTV thing)

So they had a call to religious resistance of all the wickedness from Western Cultures....the Shaw(version of President) was exiled and the war with Iraq was cooled somewhat.

The focus being on the minority Kurdish people who are always ready to re-unite in each of these countries in the Middle East under one flag. These Kurds would then become an Economic Superpower(based on oil and nat gas)....which would result also in a military superpower and would control all oil in the middle East.

During all of this in the 60's and 70's the population started becoming highly educated. There were holdouts of course which prioritized ignorance of everything else but the Koran.
They saw the influence of education as a complete abandonment of morality. (It doesn't but that was the marketing strategy)
Some of this religious fervor was fueled by operatives from the CIA and Iraq inadvertently....because we wanted a lot of mistrust between all of these nations to keep the oil flowing.

The Democrat Party has a completely different agenda and way of managing foreign relations than the Republicans and American influence in the region has certainly made a mess of things. Certainly the changing of Parties in the White House has caused a huge amount of confusion in the region with people who still are miffed about the Crusades from almost a thousand years ago.

The other thing is that the morality police are not part of the Republican Guard.

Iran's leadership is comprised of radical fundamentalist Islamics, not "conservatives." They don't believe in individual liberties, unalienable rights, limited government, the rights of free speech and gun ownership, and parental control of education.

Their radical ideology is actually more in line with liberalism, than it is with conservatism.

Forum List

Back