A review of TV shows reveal that whites are still the dominant race in Hollywood...

Disney couldn't even make Call of the Wild without putting a damn Negro in it with a White girlfriend.

Whites are the dominant race in America. If anything blacks are over represented in shows and commercials.

...even today.

I was watching Picard today and there was a nice bi-racial couple, white woman, black man. I had barely made a note of it when intruders teleported in, threw a dagger and killed the black man. I think he got maybe two or three lines in before he died. All surviving characters of this show are white.

Young Sheldon has an all-white cast, though there is a minor role for a Vietnamese boy who makes jokes about being Vietnamese.

I've been watching an older show called Dawson's Creek, which has a token homosexual and even a mentally ill girl, but the cast is all white, except for a minor role for a black principal.

I'm not sure what the point I'm trying to make is, oh wait, here's the point. Hollywood, which is constantly preaching to the rest of us, is as racist in its casting choices as the Ku Klux Klan.
I'm so happy for you.

Remember when the racist imbecile squad had a conniption because there was a biracial little girl on a Cheerios commercial? Good times.

Whites are the dominant race in America. If anything blacks are over represented in shows and commercials.
I don't know about shows, but I don't think that they are over represented in commercials. I miss seeing this little girl in them.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

P.S. I buy Angel Soft toilet paper and its never bothered me when an African American baby is there in the product picture instead of a white one.

People of Black-African ancestry make up about 1/8 of the American population. "Out" homosexuals far less than 1/20 of the American population. Women who can kick a healthy adult man's ass make up about NONE of the female population, but are predominant in cop shows.

Who knew?

Forum List

Back