A question for the Right

For further understanding of Ayn Rand, I would suggest reading the fountainhead as well as the reads mentioned by Intense..

A question for the Right

Is JON STEWART GONNA HAVE FUN WITH THE DONALD'S PRESS-CONFERENCE, TONIGHT???!!

:woohoo:

529.gif
529.gif
529.gif

I don't expect you are going to find Gunny or Art in a Bikini any time too soon

Clearly, you've never bought Gunny tequila :eusa_shhh:
Multiply the effect of Society producing unskilled, En-titlists

I thought you people said you hated elitism?

If I can judge Hitler's words by their face value and those who follow them and Jesus' words by their face value and those who follow them and Ghandi's words by their face value and those who follow them- then we can judge the impact of Rand's words by their face value and those who follow them.

Government is not God, nor should Government Play God, or Impose It's Will Over that of God's.
It should just God's will as they preachers say it is to be interpreted. So it says in the bible and so says the Republican base.

Unalienable Right, Recognized for a time, made Us different than Every Known Civilization before us

When? When did we start to recognize any such thing? 1964 at the earliest?

Tell me... why you feel you have the power to decree for others, even that which offends their own Conscience???

Because you just made an appeal to 'unalienable rights'. If what others do offends your conscience, too bad. Don't marry a man if the thought's so offensive to your senses and religious morality. Those 'unalienable rights' mean the Law says you have to recognize their legal contract the same as any other.

Or did you want to have it both ways?

These... is?

I made up nothing. Read the boards. Plenty on the right praise jesus one minute and pretend to be christians the next.

You are fishing without bait. ;)
It's a typographical error. Obviously, it was supposed to say 'praise Rand one minute and pretend to be Christians the next'.

I've a bad happen if skipping 'Step four: proofread' at times

If you want to know more about him, look it up. I'm not sure exactly what direction his hedonism goes in, but I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn that he's all about getting laid. A very fine way to worship the ego.

Thanks

You accidentaly stated that the left worships the ego.

proof?

The 60's
"If it feels good, do it."
Free love
Sex, drugs and rock-n-roll

need I continue?

Did I? I could have sworn I said that Anton Levay worshiped the ego. Sex can play a lot of roles in a lot of places. For instance the bible encourages sex for reproduction. Is it worshiping ego? You're creating false equivalences.

Forum List

Back