A Question About Paper Towels

If you had paper towels not perforated properly, how would you proceed?

• I should see if I can return them for another six pack

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I should carefully tear each towel as best as I can

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I should donate the paper towels to charity

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • None of the above (please explain)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So I bought a six pack of paper towels, the cheaper brand called "Sparkle", and the perforation machine was not working properly on these rolls. They are only perforated about two inches up from the bottom, so I have to make a very jagged tear on the rest of the towel. I prefer a nice clean tear on my paper towels, not these jagged towels. I don't have my receipt from Krogers. I'm upset that I now have to go through an entire six roll package to get rid of these.

What would you do?
I would say you need to get over it and get a life,,

I am over it, the problem has been resolved, and life is normal again.
if a bad roll of paper towels takes your life out of normal a good one wont fix you,,,

you got worse problems than paper towels,,

god forbid your toilet paper doesnt have the same problem,,

So I bought a six pack of paper towels, the cheaper brand called "Sparkle", and the perforation machine was not working properly on these rolls. They are only perforated about two inches up from the bottom, so I have to make a very jagged tear on the rest of the towel. I prefer a nice clean tear on my paper towels, not these jagged towels. I don't have my receipt from Krogers. I'm upset that I now have to go through an entire six roll package to get rid of these.

What would you do?
I would say you need to get over it and get a life,,

I am over it, the problem has been resolved, and life is normal again.
if a bad roll of paper towels takes your life out of normal a good one wont fix you,,,

you got worse problems than paper towels,,

god forbid your toilet paper doesnt have the same problem,,

My toilet paper has passed quality control. If it did not, you'll know about it.

Save them for a super big spill then brag you cleaned it up with just one paper towel.

Sure, it was 65 feet long...but it was still technically only one...

Forum List

Back