A Pox on Government

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
There are more men than women in government; so you might think that sheer bulk gives men the edge in combined brain power. Not so. When the government was 99 percent male the feminists carped they could govern just as well. Who knew they were right? Today, there are a lot of women at the top of the federal food chain and no one can say private sector Americans are better off.

During the Clinton co-presidency women began to make serious inroads into the highest levels of government. I’m not certain which Clinton made Mad Madeleine Albright the first distaff Secretary of State, or which Clinton made Janet Reno the first female US Attorney General. They did not work out too well. The quality of Democrat ladies went downhill in Hussein’s administration if that is possible.

Incidentally, what does it say about co-president Hillary Clinton’s judgement if she picked Mad Madeleine.

The Supreme Court has three women. One assumes they are the best Democrats have to offer. One of my worst nightmares has those three sitting on crappers trying to squeeze one off while they talk politics. They are the only reason the country shouldn’t be too hard on John Roberts.

I’m not sure how many ladies are dispensing justice in the lower courts.

Don’t get me wrong here. There is no evidence proving men are better qualified to govern. I’m saying the ladies are equally qualified. That’s damned scary since you’d be hard put finding an ounce of governing ability among liberal bras and bloomers. The few conservative women who made it to national prominence at least show that not every woman is a pox on government.

Hussein and his three predecessors did such lousy jobs, I think it is time to try a female president. Not any old feminazi like Hillary Clinton, but an attractive dish with Dolly Parton’s knockers, the morals of a Hong Kong madam, and a mattress strapped on her back. Oh well, I guess I never got over my youthful fantasy of scoring with a nymphomaniac who owned a liquor store.

images

Last edited:
Sorry, Flanders.

No immoral person, regardless of race, creed, or sex should be holding positions of authority over anyone else.

It says so in the good book.

No immoral person, regardless of race, creed, or sex should be holding positions of authority over anyone else.

To freedombecki: That is certainly the ideal —— more honored in the breach than in the observance.

Just curious. Do you consider treason immoral?

Forum List

Back