a POLL because this side of the board is slow tonight...

<b>1. Last CD you bought (or got through other means).</B>
hell i dont remember, but i dont support the riaa, so they are mostly ones ive made

<B>2. Best song on that CD.</B>
augen auf (sounds spooky, then you see the video and its worse)

<B>3. Quote your favorite lyric from that CD (doesn't have to be the same song as #2).</B>
Dein Glück
ist nicht mein Glück
ist mein Unglück

<B>4. Quote your favorite lyric from any song at all.</B>
Dein Glück
ist nicht mein Glück
ist mein Unglück

<B>5. Last movie you saw.</B>
texas chainsaw massacure

<B>6. Like it?</B>
of course, anything with violence it good

<B>7. Where did you last eat out?</B>
does take out count? good, then god fathers pizza yesterday

<B>8. What did you have? Any good?</B>
pepporoni and a cheese pizza

<B>9. Are you a fan of art?</B>
only if shes nekkid

<B>10. If so, name one artist you like a lot, and one artist who you never "got".</B>
see #9

<B>11. Do you collect anything?</B>
comics

<B>12. If so, how big is your collection (IE, how many of those things you collect do you have)?</B>
a about 100, but they are older. waiting for my superman #1 reprint to mature!

<B?13. Are you wearing green today? (it should be Wednesday by the time you guys read this)</B>
hell no, im not in the military anymore

<B>14. What do you like on a Subway sandwich (or wherever you get a sub)?</B>
everything but green peppers, jalopenos and cucumbers

<B>15. When was the last time you were entirely happy and at-ease without the help of medication and/or drugs?</B>
cant remember that far back... cant remember yesterday for that matter

<B>16. Do you play video games?</B> you know it!

<B>17. If so, what's your favorite game at the moment?</B>
any war game

<B>18. Of all time?</b>
see #17

<B>19. If you could hang out at a bar all night with three celebrities, dead or alive, who would they be?</B>
Sandra bullock ( :p: ) , chris farley, and ozzy osbourne

<B>20. Are humans inherently deviant creatures who are taught to conform, or conformist creatures who are conditioned to deviancy? (sorry, my Sociology class was interesting today)</B>
quit classifying people!!!

1. Last CD you bought (or got through other means). - A used copy of Big Star's #1 Record (I am collecting Alex Chilton)

2. Best song on that CD. - When My Baby's Beside Me

3. Quote your favorite lyric from that CD (doesn't have to be the same song as #2). From Watch the Sunrise

"Sun, it shines on all of us
We are one in it's hand
Come inside and light my room
Like the heart of every man
It's okay to look outside
The day it will abide
And watch the sunrise"

4. Quote your favorite lyric from any song at all. "American Girl" - Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers:

"Well, she was an American girl
Raised on promises
She couldn't help thinkin'
That there was a little more to life somewhere else
After all it was a great big world
With lots of places to run to
And if she had to die tryin'
She had one little promise she was gonna keep

O yeah, all right
Take it easy, baby
Make it last all night
She was an American girl

Well it was kind of cold that night,
She stood alone on her balcony
Yeah, she could hear the cars roll by,
Out on 441 like waves crashin' on the beach
And for one desperate moment
There he crept back in her memory
God it's so painful when something that's so close
Is still so far out of reach

O yeah, all right
Take it easy, baby
Make it last all night
She was an American girl "

5. Last movie you saw. - Lord of the Rings

6. Like it? - Yep

7. Where did you last eat out? - Olivetto's Cafe on College Ave. in Oakland

8. What did you have? Any good? - Roasted beat and scallion salad, polenta with pork ragu and the house Italian red wine. It was yum!

9. Are you a fan of art? - Yes! I

10. If so, name one artist you like a lot, and one artist who you never "got". I adore Money - can't stand Leroy Neiman

11. Do you collect anything? Yes, art glass, especially Lundberg

12. If so, how big is your collection (IE, how many of those things you collect do you have)? 100 plus

13. Are you wearing green today? (it should be Wednesday by the time you guys read this) - Of course, I am 25% Irish!

14. What do you like on a Subway sandwich (or wherever you get a sub)? - Rare roast beef.

15. When was the last time you were entirely happy and at-ease without the help of medication and/or drugs? - Does cappuccino count as a drug? If not, then right now.

16. Do you play video games? - Nope.

17. If so, what's your favorite game at the moment? NA

18. Of all time? NA

19. If you could hang out at a bar all night with three celebrities, dead or alive, who would they be?

Ayn Rand, Milton Friedman, Benjamin Franklin

20. Are humans inherently deviant creatures who are taught to conform, or conformist creatures who are conditioned to deviancy? (sorry, my Sociology class was interesting today)

Neither.

WOW - You mentioned that about another movie I liked!

Yeah, the same guy also directed Jeepers Creepers 1 & 2. Part 2 was really uncomfortably homoerotic at times, which really turned me off from the whole movie early on.

This guy's case is actually really sickening. He was a camp counselor and videotaped himself getting oral sex from a 12-year-old boy, and he got, like, a few years? Lock him up and throw away the key!

Originally posted by Dan
This guy's case is actually really sickening. He was a camp counselor and videotaped himself getting oral sex from a 12-year-old boy, and he got, like, a few years? Lock him up and throw away the key!

(wonderwench voice=on) "(homosexuality) doesn't harm me, why shouldn't I approve of others' right to sexual behaviour?"

Hey, now, let's not ruin this thread with political talk!;)

But, anyway, I could care less what 2 consenting adults want to do, but if someone does something like this, gay or staight, they're the lowest of the low scum in my opinion.

Originally posted by dmp
(wonderwench voice=on) "(homosexuality) doesn't harm me, why shouldn't I approve of others' right to sexual behaviour?"

That shows how little you understand. Child molestation and rape are crimes against innocent victims. The fact that you can't make the distinction between these and sexual relations between consenting adults makes me wonder how you can even have sex with your wife without feeling guilty.

Originally posted by wonderwench
That shows how little you understand. Child molestation and rape are crimes against innocent victims. The fact that you can't make the distinction between these and sexual relations between consenting adults makes me wonder how you can even have sex with your wife without feeling guilty.

Male on Male Sex = Homosexual. You are a walking contradiction lady.

Nope - just applying your logic. You equate consensual sex with a crime. So how do you tell the difference in your own life?

Nope - just applying your logic. You equate consensual sex with a crime. So how do you tell the difference in your own life?

You are stupid. I'm sorry...I really am...I'm failing right now to excerise any self-control of what I'm typing.

But I really think you are stupid.

This guy likes homosexual sex. He forces? a kid to give him oral sex. That is a homosexual act. YOU posted that 'homosexual BEHAVIOUR doesn't hurt you, so why should you care'.
You are too stubborn to see that if this guy was delivered from his homosexual urges, the incident would likely not have happened.

Originally posted by dmp
Not normal. But heterosexual. yes.

(shrug)

Oh my goodness. If I connect the dots, you believe that a man raping a woman is morally superior than two homosexuals engaged in consensual sex.

That is sick.

Oh my goodness. If I connect the dots, you believe that a man raping a woman is morally superior than two homosexuals engaged in consensual sex.

That is sick.

Connect the dots??? Gawd woman, are you that dense?

Really? Honestly? Can anyone w/ above a 3rd grade education read THAT into what I've typed?

A man raping a woman is bad
A man forcing a young boy to have sex w/ him is bad

One of those stems from homosexual desires.
The other does not.

Connect THOSE dots, bitch.

Originally posted by dmp
Connect the dots??? Gawd woman, are you that dense?

Really? Honestly? Can anyone w/ above a 3rd grade education read THAT into what I've typed?

A man raping a woman is bad
A man forcing a young boy to have sex w/ him is bad

One of those stems from homosexual desires.
The other does not.

Connect THOSE dots, bitch.

I did not cite a man raping a young boy - I referred to consensual sex between two adults.

Did Jesus tell you to call me a bitch? I doubt it.

Originally posted by dmp
You are stupid. I'm sorry...I really am...I'm failing right now to excerise any self-control of what I'm typing.

But I really think you are stupid.

This guy likes homosexual sex. He forces? a kid to give him oral sex. That is a homosexual act. YOU posted that 'homosexual BEHAVIOUR doesn't hurt you, so why should you care'.
You are too stubborn to see that if this guy was delivered from his homosexual urges, the incident would likely not have happened.

You're equating homosexual activity with a man forcing a boy to perform oral sex on him?

I guess that means that if he forced a 10 year old GIRL to perform oral then that would only constitute NORMAL sexual activity?

I believe thats why they invented the term pedophilia

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
You're equating homosexual activity with a man forcing a boy to perform oral sex on him?

I am not equating ANYTHING...I'm DESCRIBING.

The kind of sex the evil man and the young boy were engaging in was 'homosexual' in nature.

I guess that means that if he forced a 10 year old GIRL to perform oral then that would only constitute NORMAL sexual activity?

If he forced a GIRL to perform oral sex on him, it'd be the SAME charge - the SAME crime, but 'heterosexual' activities. He'd still be a scumbag...but a 'straight' scumbag.

I believe thats why they invented the term pedophilia

yeah, I suppose. Hetero...Homo...ANY sexual relations between an adult and a child.

Did Jesus tell you to call me a bitch? I doubt it.

He might have...I neglected to ask Him. Sometimes Christ used his anger to illustrate or reinforce His point. I'm not Christ...but by talking w/ the likes of you, I can understand how he must have felt when he saw his Temple being made a mockery of, by the merchants, etc...

Forum List

Back