A Political Party Stupid Enough to Call You a Racist Is Too Stupid to Govern

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
What happens when a political party is hijacked by fanatics, ideologues, and hysterics who don't care whether they win or lose an election?

They lose elections.

That's where the Democrats are headed because they'd rather be "right" than clever. And when it comes to the issue of race, Democrats think they have a corner on "right."

They've got a small problem, though. In order to appeal to the fanatics, ideologues, and hysterics to tap them for money and support, they have to at least give lip service to their warped views on race. And that includes calling you and me and about 70% of the American voters "racist."

John Kass points out that at one time Democrats believed they had a "winning issue" by running on the certain indictment of Trump for treason. How'd that work out, guys?

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

----------

WO1sYmd.jpg

Did they, (and who exactly is they, the Democratic politicians?) call YOU a racist, or did they call Trump a racist? And you presume if they are calling Trump a racist, then they must be calling you, a supporter, one as well???

Or are you a White Nationalist or White Supremacist, or a Neo Nazi, or a Skin head, or a KKK member?

Did they, (and who exactly is they, the Democratic politicians?) call YOU a racist, or did they call Trump a racist? And you presume if they are calling Trump a racist, then they must be calling you, a supporter, one as well???

Or are you a White Nationalist or White Supremacist, or a Neo Nazi, or a Skin head, or a KKK member?
Exhibit A

They you go, doing it yourself, now. :rolleyes:

Liberals just can't avoid it.

They you go, doing it yourself, now. :rolleyes:

Liberals just can't avoid it.
Doing what myself?

Did the felonious Hildebeast call all who voted patriotic DEPLORABLES?.... Of course that murdering bitch did!

Honkies that vote DemonRat are dumb and disloyal.

Did the felonious Hildebeast call all who voted patriotic DEPLORABLES?.... Of course that murdering bitch did!
she called HALF of Trump acolytes, a basket full of deplorables, not ALL.

Doing what myself?
Calling him a "racist".. You mean you're so deep into it, that you don't even notice you're doing it ?
I didn't call him one....? I may have laid out my own parameters of what one could be imo... skin head, neo nazi, white supremacist etc etc etc.... but I did not call him one.... and there can always be an exception to the general rule or for my own guideline.

Good questions, all. It doesn't matter, though. Wrapping themselves in Lincoln's mantle, they think, shields them from being confronted, from being told who and what they are. It also doesn't matter they've been defecating on Lincoln's grave for years, if not decades, and effectively killed off his party.

That shtick is too old to walk by now, and not even worth a shrug. Believing anyone would be stupid enough to fall for that imbecilic ploy, however, is itself a monument to stupidity. Make it, a Texas-sized monument.

she called HALF of Trump acolytes, a basket full of deplorables, not ALL.
Ok C4A I'll play your game which half is deplorable and which isn't and how do you differentiate?.... This should be interesting to get a definitive answer!

What happens when a political party is hijacked by fanatics, ideologues, and hysterics who don't care whether they win or lose an election?

----------
Aren't you conservitards always trying to say it's the democrats that are racist?

tenor (8).gif

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

They lose elections.

That's where the Democrats are headed because they'd rather be "right" than clever. And when it comes to the issue of race, Democrats think they have a corner on "right."

They've got a small problem, though. In order to appeal to the fanatics, ideologues, and hysterics to tap them for money and support, they have to at least give lip service to their warped views on race. And that includes calling you and me and about 70% of the American voters "racist."

John Kass points out that at one time Democrats believed they had a "winning issue" by running on the certain indictment of Trump for treason. How'd that work out, guys?

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

----------

WO1sYmd.jpg

That republican party no longer exists. In fact, it never really did exist.

782654353-LincolnOnRace.jpg

Good questions, all. It doesn't matter, though. Wrapping themselves in Lincoln's mantle, they think, shields them from being confronted, from being told who and what they are. It also doesn't matter they've been defecating on Lincoln's grave for years, if not decades, and effectively killed off his party.

That shtick is too old to walk by now, and not even worth a shrug. Believing anyone would be stupid enough to fall for that imbecilic ploy, however, is itself a monument to stupidity. Make it, a Texas-sized monument.
Yes the party of INFANTICIDE has done all of that!

Forum List

Back