A Pleasant Surprise

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
Given all of the efforts on the part of the GOP to curtail voting in this nation.....and considering that I live in a red Florida county....I didn't expect voting to be easier for me this year.

Much to my surprise, there are now 4 early voting locations in my district. In years past...I had to travel about 30 minutes in traffic on a weekday to a motor vehicle office. It wasn't crazy bad...but it was a bit of a pain.

Today......yes......Sunday....I voted less than 8 minutes away from my home. It was easier.

That is all.

Good for you.

I agree generally with the more lenient voting laws, but the one I would overall is the vote by mail.

Why shouldn't a voter be allowed to vote at any location at any time during the voting period?

This is 2014 not 1914

Why shouldn't a voter be allowed to vote at any location at any time during the voting period?

This is 2014 not 1914
Exactly. I think I'll go to Colorado this year and vote since the election looks tight. I'll take Jesus and his boys with me too.

Hmm, I almost wana start a bet, a real bet that if you guys (Dems) lose the Senate, that you will claim voter fraud! When Dems win elections it's legit! When republicans win it's because voter fraud!

Hmm, I almost wana start a bet, a real bet that if you guys (Dems) lose the Senate, that you will claim voter fraud! When Dems win elections it's legit! When republicans win it's because voter fraud!

Almost? Why almost? Let's bet. I'm actually not a registered Democrat...but I voted for Christ today.

How much are we betting? If the Dems lose the Senate and I don't claim voter fraud....how much will you pay me?

Forum List

Back