A Paulite Caves...Kinda

GuyPinestra

Jan 29, 2012
Everyone here knows I'm a Ron Paul supporter. I've been a Ron Paul supporter since 1988, so I think my bonafides are pretty solid. I've advocated that if Ron Paul doesn't get the Republican nomination that he run 3rd party, or that I (we) write in his name as a protest of the big government NeoCon shitnest that the Republican Party has become.

But I've had an epiphany.

SCOTUS.

As much as I hate it I will hold my nose and vote for the eventual Republican nominee for that one reason. We simply CANNOT ALLOW Barry Obama the opportunity to name another Justice.

Just.

Can't.

Do.

It.

Who cares if it's Obama appointing justices or if it's Romney? You know there's not a dime's worth of difference between them, but you think there is on who they'd appoint to the Supreme Court?

It's just folks caving in to the twilight zone.
Like McCain calling for bombing Syria to create "safe havens". :cuckoo:

Who cares if it's Obama appointing justices or if it's Romney? You know there's not a dime's worth of difference between them, but you think there is on who they'd appoint to the Supreme Court?

Even if you were correct about the difference between Obama and Romney, of course there would be a difference in who they appoint.

Obama's short list would be full of progressives.

Romney's short list would have people who wouldn't be as inclined to support man-made droughts and the loss of livelihoods for thousands of people in favor of saving a fish habitat.

Even if you were correct about the difference between Obama and Romney, of course there would be a difference in who they appoint.

Obama's short list would be full of progressives.

Romney's short list would have people who wouldn't be as inclined to support man-made droughts and the loss of livelihoods for thousands of people in favor of saving a fish habitat.

Obama will appoint left wing statists, whereas Romney/Santorum/Gingrich will appoint right wing statists. Thanks, but no thanks.

Forum List

Back