A new reality 'survivors' show

DKSuddeth

Oct 20, 2003
North Texas
I think that we should bring back a form of gladatorial combat for prisoners on death row and those in prison for heinous crimes that are sentenced to life without parole MUST participate.

The combat must be to the death

the winner moves on to the next match

there can be no draw and those that refuse to participate in a fight against a human opponent will be afforded no other opportunity except that which is to fight against one of the top 10 predators of the world.

ticket revenues will be used to fund the prison system and pay per view revenues will be used to compensate the victims of the crimes.

The reigning champion at the end of the season gets an extra chance for an appeal to commute a death sentence to life in prison OR, for those who are already serving life in prison, gets to choose the child molester of his choice for his own personal prison bitch.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I think that we should bring back a form of gladatorial combat for prisoners on death row and those in prison for heinous crimes that are sentenced to life without parole MUST participate.

The combat must be to the death

the winner moves on to the next match

there can be no draw and those that refuse to participate in a fight against a human opponent will be afforded no other opportunity except that which is to fight against one of the top 10 predators of the world.

ticket revenues will be used to fund the prison system and pay per view revenues will be used to compensate the victims of the crimes.

The reigning champion at the end of the season gets an extra chance for an appeal to commute a death sentence to life in prison OR, for those who are already serving life in prison, gets to choose the child molester of his choice for his own personal prison bitch.
Didn't Arnie make a movie like this?? (or at least similar to this).

Originally posted by freeandfun1
Didn't Arnie make a movie like this?? (or at least similar to this).

the running man, however, in MY show there is no chance for freedom. just a prison perk.

Originally posted by brneyedgrl80
You'll just have to get that by PETA! LOL :p:

The animals are fed, the prisoners will be unarmed, and we'll have vets on hand for emergency purposes. Whats to complain about? :D

Forum List

Back