A myth in the unmaking

what the fuck does CBS news have to do with CNN or MSNBC?

for real, dude... your aversion to the political mudhole shrinks your interest level. I asked you SPECIFIC questions about fox news and your fish on a hook avoidance is conveying more than your sidestepping.

NO, I did not argue that it's not about specific individuals. I'm argueing the exact opposite. which is why I keep asking you who is the fucking equivilent on MSNBC to fox's hannity and oreilly. WHO ARE THE LIBERALS WHO REGULARLY REMAIN IN POLITICAL ISSUES ON FOX WHO ARE ANYTHING CLOSE TO TUCKER CARLSON AND JOE SCARBOROUGH FOR MSNBC?

OR, if that's not tasty enough for you then why would an UNBIASED news channel decide to challenge a fucking comedy show on THE COMEDY CHANNEL that leans left?

im not isnterested in your lame fucking dan rather strawman.

good greif, dude. if you already want to scream uncle just say so.

bolo02.jpg

And your full of shit. There is NO requirement that non news programs be fair or balanced. Now I notice you do not want to talk about all the bias that CNN and MSNBC have displayed over all these years. I wonder? Do they even use the term ranking member anymore now that dems control congress again? Go ahead, find me an example of that term for a Republican Senator before 1994 or after 2006, or for a Republican Congressman before 1996 or after 2006.

It may still be in use, but I wouldn't know I don't waste my time with TV news. Not even Fox.

Yea.. I didn't think you'd want to answer my questions.

now run along. I've got to clean my boot of your political ass.

Yea.. I didn't think you'd want to answer my questions.

now run along. I've got to clean my boot of your political ass.

Sure thing, you can not answer any of what I ask first so instead you try and change the subject. Par from the course from a Liberal, the truth doesn't matter only what you want matters. The only one cleaning anything is me cleaning the floor with your pathetic ignorance.

I see you chose the way of RSR in debate, eh? It's cool.. I had him scattering like a truck driving though a flock of pidgeons too.

indeed, if you had a valid point you would have no problem answering my questions but, CLEARLY, I've done spooked you into hiding behind strawmen and bullshit accusations.

HAHAHAHAHA!
poor guy
:eusa_boohoo:

run, RGS! RUUUUUN AWAY!

I see you chose the way of RSR in debate, eh? It's cool.. I had him scattering like a truck driving though a flock of pidgeons too.

indeed, if you had a valid point you would have no problem answering my questions but, CLEARLY, I've done spooked you into hiding behind strawmen and bullshit accusations.

HAHAHAHAHA!
poor guy
:eusa_boohoo:

run, RGS! RUUUUUN AWAY!

I have no reason to answer them, they are NOT valid. I on the other hand have provided SPECIFIC claims that could easily be refuted if they were not true. You can not do so, so instead resort to trying to change the subject.

The only one claiming anything unprovable would be YOU. You made a claim the NEWS at Fox is Biased, yet you can not provide one link, one story or article to prove it. Instead you have resorted to slight of hand in an attempt to change the subject and obfusicate the issue.

I on the other hand have stayed right on tangent. I have made proven statements. I have not ask you to prove a negative. I have given you specific claims, easily proven wrong if not true.

That you can not is all I need to know. Keep digging your hole deeper and deeper.

I have no reason to answer them, they are NOT valid. I on the other hand have provided SPECIFIC claims that could easily be refuted if they were not true. You can not do so, so instead resort to trying to change the subject.

The only one claiming anything unprovable would be YOU. You made a claim the NEWS at Fox is Biased, yet you can not provide one link, one story or article to prove it. Instead you have resorted to slight of hand in an attempt to change the subject and obfusicate the issue.

I on the other hand have stayed right on tangent. I have made proven statements. I have not ask you to prove a negative. I have given you specific claims, easily proven wrong if not true.

That you can not is all I need to know. Keep digging your hole deeper and deeper.

HAHAHAHAHA!

uh, yea.. it's NOT valid to ask a faxnews banboi to compare talking heads on fox with the same on msnbc and cnn! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

yea.. it's NOT valid to poke at the failure of, what was it again, the half hour news hour? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

indeed, when the overwhelming evidence races at you like a tsunami then just run behind the straman, dude!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

you've been served homeboy.

im sure hiding behind dan rather will keep working like a shield!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

And your full of shit. There is NO requirement that non news programs be fair or balanced. Now I notice you do not want to talk about all the bias that CNN and MSNBC have displayed over all these years. I wonder? Do they even use the term ranking member anymore now that dems control congress again? Go ahead, find me an example of that term for a Republican Senator before 1994 or after 2006, or for a Republican Congressman before 1996 or after 2006.

It may still be in use, but I wouldn't know I don't waste my time with TV news. Not even Fox.

This is a perfect example of your denial (subconsciously) of Faux's bias. You seem to be an intelligent person (sincere compliment), but I think you're lacking the cognitive abilities right now to connect the dots. Faux News channel is a station that reports news and then hires people to discuss the news in between the times they report the news. So in just 1 channel a person will watch Fox and then Oreilly then hannity and colmes. I know this because I know a generous amount of conservatives that do just this, or at least favor those three programs on TV. Now the power of persuasion is massive when you control what a person sees and then are able to have an effect on how they perceive the events. Fox's bias lies in both forms of programming, but I'll only comment on the shows between the news b/c they are what you've been commenting on. Fox hires people like Oreilly (their most famous and ratings getting employee) to express their opinions and change the opinion of others. By having such a staunch bias between liberal opinions and conservative opinions on these programs, they show their bias. Fox has oreilly who bashes anyone and everyone in favor of progression. He is able to do this under the veil of "moderate" because he brings on many weak-minded liberals to easily tear apart. Oreilly is very smart, and usually smarter than his guests which is why he can appear to be correct in his logic b/c the logic of his guests are usually flawed. Then they have Hannity and Colmes, which is a show that features an absentminded hannity who only exists to bash colmes, who is supposed to be featured as your average liberal. These shows serve the persuade the views on how to perceive the news. When a network's pinnacle shows serve solely to bias ones opinions to the point of unrealistic perceptions regarding progressivism or liberalism, then that network is undeserving of a moderate title, because with any journalistic integrity it would either eliminate those shows or cease to declare itself "fair and balanced"

I watch Fox News.. Im a conservative but i do not see anytime of bias in their reporting.. I see them critical on Bush and the Republicans and i see them critical on the Democrats.. What is proven is the liberal or progressive bias with the CBS, NBC, ABC, CNN, and MSNBC broadcasts.. Once i noticed that i stopped watching there news programs.. From the ratings i see that im not alone..

indeed.. it takes truth to maintain popularity!

I'll ask you then:

1. Who on CNN or MSNBC are directly equivilent to Fox's Hannity and Oreilly? Who on these networks are blatant about their bias as these two?

Further, Who on FOX has been given their own show on par with Carlson and Scarborough? Indeed, CNN's bloviating talking head ins Glen Beck.. HARDLY a libral. Who am I leaving out?

2. Why would a supposedly unbiased news network take it upon itself to compete with a liberal slanting political satyr on the COMEDY network?

humor me.

This is a perfect example of your denial (subconsciously) of Faux's bias. You seem to be an intelligent person (sincere compliment), but I think you're lacking the cognitive abilities right now to connect the dots. Faux News channel is a station that reports news and then hires people to discuss the news in between the times they report the news. So in just 1 channel a person will watch Fox and then Oreilly then hannity and colmes. I know this because I know a generous amount of conservatives that do just this, or at least favor those three programs on TV. Now the power of persuasion is massive when you control what a person sees and then are able to have an effect on how they perceive the events. Fox's bias lies in both forms of programming, but I'll only comment on the shows between the news b/c they are what you've been commenting on. Fox hires people like Oreilly (their most famous and ratings getting employee) to express their opinions and change the opinion of others. By having such a staunch bias between liberal opinions and conservative opinions on these programs, they show their bias. Fox has oreilly who bashes anyone and everyone in favor of progression. He is able to do this under the veil of "moderate" because he brings on many weak-minded liberals to easily tear apart. Oreilly is very smart, and usually smarter than his guests which is why he can appear to be correct in his logic b/c the logic of his guests are usually flawed. Then they have Hannity and Colmes, which is a show that features an absentminded hannity who only exists to bash colmes, who is supposed to be featured as your average liberal. These shows serve the persuade the views on how to perceive the news. When a network's pinnacle shows serve solely to bias ones opinions to the point of unrealistic perceptions regarding progressivism or liberalism, then that network is undeserving of a moderate title, because with any journalistic integrity it would either eliminate those shows or cease to declare itself "fair and balanced"

And of course all through the 90's when CNN and MSNBC did exactly the same thing, and as far as I know still do, that was ok? Of Course the difference being that CNN and MSNBC brought on weak Republicans and outnumbered them 2 or 3 to one in those programs, much like that Idiot Bill Mauher or however you spell the retards name.

Once again I ask a simple question, if you were not old enough to watch news from 1990 to 2006 do a little research, ok?

Before the Republicans took over Congress ( the House in 1994 and the Seate in 1996 ) MSNBC and CNN had the Democrats that ran different Committes in those bodies on and then some minor republican that usually wasn't even IN the committee in question. They also made sure to point out these Democrats were the Chairs of these committees and used that as the excuse why they were always on.

Starting as early as 1994 but most definately in 1997 THIS programs continued to invite the exact same democrats to their shows, now calling them "ranking members" And almost never having a Republican Committee chairman on at all. In other words same people same bent.

Go ahead find me an example of the MSNBC or CNN calling Republicans before 1994 or 1996 "ranking members" Find that term at all before then. Further since I do not watch those retards anymore provide me a source for how they NOW call republicans "ranking members" in their shows.

Yup no bias here, none at all. I suggest you, not I, have a cognitive dysfunction.

yup.. joe fucking scarborough sure does prove your point, doesn't he?

Joe Scarborough
MSNBC Host of Morning Joe

MSNBC
updated 2:29 p.m. CT, Mon., Feb. 5, 2007

Former Congressman Joe Scarborough (R-Fla.) serves as host of “Morning Joe,” weekdays from 6-9 a.m. ET on MSNBC. “Morning Joe” features interviews with top newsmakers and politicians and in-depth analysis of the day’s biggest stories.

Previously, Scarborough hosted “Scarborough Country,” in primetime on MSNBC.

Prior to the launch of “Scarborough Country” in April 2003, Scarborough was the publisher and editor of the award-winning newspaper “The Florida Sun.”

Joe Scarborough served as a member of Congress from 1994-2001. While in office, he served on the Judiciary Committee and the Armed Services Committee. After leaving Congress, he was named by President Bush to the President’s Council on the 21st Century Workforce, where he served with Labor Secretary Chao, national labor officials and business leaders. Scarborough is a member of Beggs and Lane, the oldest law firm in Florida.

Scarborough resides in Florida with his wife, Susan, and their children.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3080460/

070205_scarborough_vsmall_12p.vsmall.jpg

So.. WHO is the liberal that Fox gave a primetime show to again?

oh.. duh.

indeed.. it takes truth to maintain popularity!

I'll ask you then:

1. Who on CNN or MSNBC are directly equivilent to Fox's Hannity and Oreilly? Who on these networks are blatant about their bias as these two?

Further, Who on FOX has been given their own show on par with Carlson and Scarborough? Indeed, CNN's bloviating talking head ins Glen Beck.. HARDLY a libral. Who am I leaving out?

2. Why would a supposedly unbiased news network take it upon itself to compete with a liberal slanting political satyr on the COMEDY network?

humor me.

You realize that Hannity and Colmes and the O'Reilly Factor are not news programs? They are commentary shows.. But if we are going to go there.. How about Keith Olberman's show? or Hardball? Both are very liberal shows

Special Report is a news show

Big Difference

Joe Scarborough

MSNBC

Former Congressman Joe Scarborough (R-Fla.) serves as host of “Morning Joe,” weekdays from 6-9 a.m. ET on MSNBC. “Morning Joe” features interviews with top newsmakers and politicians and in-depth analysis of the day’s biggest stories.

Prior to the launch of “Scarborough Country” in April 2003, Scarborough was the publisher and editor of the award-winning newspaper “The Florida Sun.”

Joe Scarborough served as a member of Congress from 1994-2001. While in office, he served on the Judiciary Committee and the Armed Services Committee. After leaving Congress, he was named by President Bush to the President’s Council on the 21st Century Workforce, where he served with Labor Secretary Chao, national labor officials and business leaders. Scarborough is a member of Beggs and Lane, the oldest law firm in Florida.

oh.. duh.

I always find it amusing when they rant about the "liberal media" when MSNBC not only gave Scarborough his shows (which I enjoy, btw, because he's a conservative who isn't a loony toon) and, let's not forget Tucker Carlson. But all the right rants about is Keith Olberman (whom I agree with more often than not). In any event, there's certainly both "sides" available.

But what does Fauxnews give us? O'Reilly... and on the other side, the piss weak Alan Colmes who couldn't find his scrotum with both hands and is contractually obligated NOT to challenge his co-host, Sean Hannity, even when he's a LSS.

Joe Scarborough

MSNBC

oh.. duh.

Thats right keep changing your argument, it didn't work before and it won't work now. I repeat for you deaf blind stupid and dumb people, PROVE that FOX NEWS Programs are biased. Once again, it really can not be to hard to do, if we believe your claims, it should be a simple matter to swamp me in examples, yet you can not find aSINGLE one.

Par for the course.

ill give you olberman... He was, after all, direct reaction to oreilly.

but HARDBALL? if you include hardball then fox and friends would have to count too. who does that leave? Greta (equivilant to nancy grace) and Brit "i'm going to cry in 06" Hume? I guess that makes meet the press is a bastion of liberalism too.

And yes, I clearly understand the strawman that is "those are op eds while this is news" argument. Do you give the New York Times the same space when they drop an op ed amidst news?

So, what liberal has Fox given a primetime slot to? Have they done so on par with MSNBC giving shows to Tucker and Joe? CNNs Beck?

don't forget my question about the half hour joke of a show hour... Honestly, WHY would an unbiased news network decide to challenge a show from the comedy channel? Whose first week was chock full of ann coulter level talking heads, no less.

And of course all through the 90's when CNN and MSNBC did exactly the same thing, and as far as I know still do, that was ok? Of Course the difference being that CNN and MSNBC brought on weak Republicans and outnumbered them 2 or 3 to one in those programs, much like that Idiot Bill Mauher or however you spell the retards name.

Once again I ask a simple question, if you were not old enough to watch news from 1990 to 2006 do a little research, ok?

Before the Republicans took over Congress ( the House in 1994 and the Seate in 1996 ) MSNBC and CNN had the Democrats that ran different Committes in those bodies on and then some minor republican that usually wasn't even IN the committee in question. They also made sure to point out these Democrats were the Chairs of these committees and used that as the excuse why they were always on.

Starting as early as 1994 but most definately in 1997 THIS programs continued to invite the exact same democrats to their shows, now calling them "ranking members" And almost never having a Republican Committee chairman on at all. In other words same people same bent.

Go ahead find me an example of the MSNBC or CNN calling Republicans before 1994 or 1996 "ranking members" Find that term at all before then. Further since I do not watch those retards anymore provide me a source for how they NOW call republicans "ranking members" in their shows.

Yup no bias here, none at all. I suggest you, not I, have a cognitive dysfunction.

Your reply to my post only further exposed your ignorance of the truths that a majority acknowledge. Our discussion related to fox news' bias, yet you not only avoided EVERYTHING I said, but you made an attempt at a rebuttal by claiming how biased the OTHER networks are, which is obvious to the sane minded to be irrelevant to fox news. Please dispute my claim, that fox uses oreilly and hannity to bias the perceptions of their viewers, or admit to yourself that sometimes what you consider to be fact may not be so because of your subconsciouses tendencies to skew reality to fit your preconceived notions.

Thats right keep changing your argument, it didn't work before and it won't work now. I repeat for you deaf blind stupid and dumb people, PROVE that FOX NEWS Programs are biased. Once again, it really can not be to hard to do, if we believe your claims, it should be a simple matter to swamp me in examples, yet you can not find aSINGLE one.

Par for the course.

MY arguement has never been to prove your asinine request. IVE been the one asking you questions that make you jump into the fucking bushes like a vietnam vet playing paintball. I would ask you to quote me but I'm pretty sure I see your cotton tail running into the fucking brush already.

Trust me, your aversion to debate my specific questions regarding the neutrality of fox proves well enough that it's target audience lacks the cajones to answer simple questions outside of a fucking talking point. I could post evidence of fox news bias but you'd cry about a source that (SUPRISE SUPRISE) fox has already demonised as a lefty propaganda machine....

...DESPITE having sound clips and video as proof.

It's cool, RGS... like I said, watching you bounce around direct questions and catching you purposefully misconstruing my consistent position in this thread speaks volumes about fox and it's jim jones-like grasp on it's market share.

MY arguement has never been to prove your asinine request. IVE been the one asking you questions that make you jump into the fucking bushes like a vietnam vet playing paintball. I would ask you to quote me but I'm pretty sure I see your cotton tail running into the fucking brush already.

Trust me, your aversion to debate my specific questions regarding the neutrality of fox proves well enough that it's target audience lacks the cajones to answer simple questions outside of a fucking talking point. I could post evidence of fox news bias but you'd cry about a source that (SUPRISE SUPRISE) fox has already demonised as a lefty propaganda machine....

...DESPITE having sound clips and video as proof.

It's cool, RGS... like I said, watching you bounce around direct questions and catching you purposefully misconstruing my consistent position in this thread speaks volumes about fox and it's jim jones-like grasp on it's market share.

I have never claimed anything about Fox network EXCEPT that their news is not biased. You think you can hoodwink everyone into believeing that by talking about unrelated programming and by refusing to acknowledge a LONG history of poor behavior by your idls CNN and MSNBC. They only hire, in my opinion, who they do because they are getting creamed in the ratings wars.

It remains a simple fact, you can not prove Fox News is Biased. PROVE me wrong.

if youd answer my questions instead of jumping into the brush...

you know.. there were fanatics who also insisted in the rightousness of jim jones too.. Your loyalty really doesnt really mean all that much.

if youd answer my questions instead of jumping into the brush...

you know.. there were fanatics who also insisted in the rightousness of jim jones too.. Your loyalty really doesnt really mean all that much.

Other than your attempts to change the subject, provide a quote where I ever said anything about non news programs. Why would I debate you on a non subject. Entertainment is JUST that and a station will do what it can to attract viewers, obviously for all the whining of the left Fox is in fact doing JUST that, beating all the others hands down.

11 years ago, before Fox, be so kind as to list all the Conservative run programs on MSNBC and CNN.

Forum List

Back