A Moore win will confirm what Trump once stated....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
Does everyone remember this "brilliant" quote?

On 23 January 2016, presidential candidate Donald Trump caused controversy when he stated the following during a campaign rally in Iowa:

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters."

Well, apparently he was "correct" given the low intelligence level of his base......

Tonight, Alabamans will once again prove Trump correct in that there is NOTHING that Moore could have ever done that would make these hicks vote "sanity and ethics"....over.... "party"...

Let Alabama and Mississippi fight over last place in IQ (and front teeth).....Nov. 2018 will fix the rudder on the Trump Titanic,

Last edited:
The way I looked at it, if he was to shoot someone in the middle of 5th Ave. it would be highly unlikely he would hit a conservative.

Once again angry crazy lefties illustrate the fact that they have no sense of humor except when the left wing media laughs at Hillary's "bimbo eruption squad" that had the potential of doing real damage.

On 23 January 2016, presidential candidate Donald Trump caused controversy when he stated the following during a campaign rally in Iowa:

"I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and I wouldn’t lose voters."

Well, apparently he was "correct" given the low intelligence level of his base......

Tonight, Alabamans will once again prove Trump correct in that there is NOTHING that Moore could have ever done that would make these hicks vote "sanity and ethics"....over.... "party"...

Let Alabama and Mississippi fight over last place in IQ (and front teeth).....Nov. 2018 willfix the rudder on the Trump Titanic,
Look for the GOP to begin trying to eliminate age of consent laws after Pedo Moore is elected tonight.

Hows this one. A Democrat could let a woman drown and not report it and still get elected.

amd-sunday-news-kennedy-crash-jpg.jpg

Hows this one. A Democrat could let a woman drown and not report it and still get elected.

amd-sunday-news-kennedy-crash-jpg.jpg

Damn it !!!! It took NINE posts for one of you morons to change the topic???

What the hell is the matter with right wingers' laziness?................LOL

Remember that AL voters not represent the norm of the GOP or even conservatives in America.

Many of the alt right and far right voters in AL are of low breeding and character.

Tonight will show the nation if the State has made much advancement in the moral world.

Let Alabama and Mississippi fight over last place in IQ (and front teeth).....Nov. 2018 willfix the rudder on the Trump Titanic,
I remember that. lol

It was another smart move by Trump. Him highlighting the will of Americans was absolutely brilliant!
It’s just one of the many reasons why he’s now our president. :)

When did he rape her? Link to her accusation that he raped her.

It doesn't make ANY fucking difference.....
Moore is scum for what he thinks about the Constitution (except he does love the 2nd amendment)....Gays....Muslims...women....Blacks..... people with teeth....etc.

Imagine all those dumb hicks in Alabama not falling for fake allocations of a sex scandal and voting for someone who actually might be good for their state.

Who do they think they are? They don't even live in New York!

Sex-and-the-City-nic_the_gleeks-artwork-39779703-1024-512.jpg

Forum List

Back