A Maryland Man Was Stabbed To Death In A Fight Over The Popeye's Chicken Sandwich

Aletheia4u

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2017
They needs to ban Fried chicken sandwiches or make stricter regulations on who to sell these sandwiches to. People don't kill. It's chicken sandwiches that kills.

The Popeyes chicken sandwich finally made its return to stores on November 3. Last night, just one day after the sandwiches came back, a man was stabbed to death at his local Popeyes after a fight ensued over the meal, Fox 5 reports. Man Dies After Being Stabbed Over Popeyes Chicken Sandwich

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- An armed group of people rushed the door of a Popeyes Chicken restaurant in southeast Houston Monday night demanding chicken sandwiches.

Houston police were called to the restaurant on Scott Street and Corder just after 9
p.m.Angry customers pull gun over sold-out Popeyes chicken sandwiches in southeast Houston | abc13.com

HE DINDU NUFFIN!

SpellingBee.jpg

They needs to ban Fried chicken sandwiches or make stricter regulations on who to sell these sandwiches to. People don't kill. It's chicken sandwiches that kills.

The Popeyes chicken sandwich finally made its return to stores on November 3. Last night, just one day after the sandwiches came back, a man was stabbed to death at his local Popeyes after a fight ensued over the meal, Fox 5 reports. Man Dies After Being Stabbed Over Popeyes Chicken Sandwich

HOUSTON, Texas (KTRK) -- An armed group of people rushed the door of a Popeyes Chicken restaurant in southeast Houston Monday night demanding chicken sandwiches.

Houston police were called to the restaurant on Scott Street and Corder just after 9
p.m.Angry customers pull gun over sold-out Popeyes chicken sandwiches in southeast Houston | abc13.com

Funny, I liked Chick-Fil-A better

There's no end to the limits of stupidity in this country. It's simply boundless. Collectively dumber than a box of rocks or a sack of hair. I guess that's why there are so many dumbass Democrats but they don't have the market cornered on stupidity by any means.

I Had Chick-Fil-A Spicy Chicken Sandwich
The 'Spicy' Was A Slice Of Pepper Jack Cheese
Plus, I Don't Care For Batter
I Like Breading
So I Never Had Popeye's Either
And The Sandwich Was Sold Out
But I Got A Box Of 'Spicy'
I Thought It Hinted At Spicy
It Was Barley Spicier
Than Reg. Fried Chicken You Might Get Anywhere

Demanding free chicken sandwiches is like jumping turnstiles and demanding free transportation.

Do you see what's happening?

Been to that store 15-20 times. It’s actually very well organized with good food but a rough and tumble crowd there and saw some butt in line and couple other bad actors over the years.

The perpetrator had better come forward if they know what is good for them. It will only be worse if they have to be hunted down.

God bless you and the victim's family always!!!

Holly

Been to that store 15-20 times. It’s actually very well organized with good food but a rough and tumble crowd there and saw some butt in line and couple other bad actors over the years.

Stay away from places where there are 2 or more negroes.

Dem Blacks shore do loves their cheekin'!

It's in thar jeans.

Forum List

Back