A Little Piece Every Day

Every informed American of at least average intelligence knows that Russia and other countries have been trying to influence are elections for decades and we have been trying to influence theirs. . Apparently the only ones who don't are Mueller and his adoring minions.

Sometimes our own methods of interference are subtle (cash contributions to favored candidates) and other times they involve both covert and overt military operations. In one case, Libya, we simply took the elected guy out. As Hillary put it as she giggled with delight. “We came, we saw, he died.”

I really expected people to intuitively know that countries have a vested interest in the leadership of other countries, especially those who pose a possible military or economic threat and they would do everything possible to influence the electoral process.

Perhaps Mueller's next mission should be a well-funded long-term investigation to determine if wild bears really defecate in the woods.

CONCLUSION: Yes Russia (and other countries) tried to influence our elections as they always have, and we have done the same to them. Will Russia (and other countries) ever stop trying to influence American elections? Yes, when pigs fly and Hillary Clinton starts serving time. Of the two, I strongly believe that pigs will become aerodynamic long before someone has the balls to treat Her Highness like everyone else.
Muller is not investigating Russia interfering in the election - we all know they have through modern history. He is investigating if anyone in the US was actively helping them because anyone that was should be tried and sent to jail.

Well, Mueller indicted a bunch of Russians for election interference even though there was no evidence of any kind that Trump or any one else was involved in collusion with them. I remember some Democrats calling Russian attempts to influence U.S. elections an act of war. The Democrats and their allies in the MSM viciously attacked Trump for not taking proper retaliation. I thought it strange that these elected officials were willing to confront a nuclear superpower over something that the U.S. has been doing all along.

OK, you have the last word. I said all I wanted to and I'm outta here.

Forum List

Back