A Little Help Here!!!!!!!!!

ron4342

VIP Member
Feb 29, 2012
Some people have been irritated by the size of the font I post in. I post in a larger font because my monitor gives me a very small font for this board which makes it difficult to read the posts. So, I need a bit of feedback from those on this board.

This sentence is a size 14 font from my computer.

This sentence is a size 3 font available on this website.

I would have no problem in posting in either of the above fonts. Please express your opinion on which font works best for you.
Ron4342

I can see why you posted this in "Politics".

You're not a sock of MeBelle by any chance because that masturbation thread is starting to wind down...

Some people have been irritated by the size of the font I post in. I post in a larger font because my monitor gives me a very small font for this board which makes it difficult to read the posts. So, I need a bit of feedback from those on this board.

I would have no problem in posting in either of the above fonts. Please express your opinion on which font works best for you.
Ron4342

Phuck 'em if they can't take a font. You're fine with me.

Ron4342

Phuck 'em if they can't take a font. You're fine with me.

Both are fine with me, but they probably appear to be larger on my monitor because I pressed the "larger font button" on my keyboard. It looks like 2 monitors, a small and a large. That way it doesn't appear large to anyone else but me. See if you have it on your keyboard.

It looks bigger and bolder on mine but I don't have a problem with it. The size 3 does not look bold and would probably be less objectionable to those who care about such things.

Ron4342

Hey, it is very nice of you to care, what others may think, and I thank you.

I personally don't read anyone's post in large font, and I like your size 3. :)

I also don't read posts with colored font, if it is larger than a 3, FWIW.....:lol:

Ron4342

The larger one you use tends to hurt my eyes after reading so much of it which gets to be a pain no pun intended as you do tend to give some rather long post. But whatever I'm not going to make federal case out of it.

It's called "Ctrl" and "+", and it will zoom your screen in so the fonts are larger.

"Ctrl" and "-" will make it smaller again.

Most browsers will remember the zoom setting you use for each individual page.

Last edited:
To all of you who offered suggestions I wish to offer you my thanks. It was a small thing and none of you needed to offer me help, BUT YOU DID.
Let me once again say "Thanks!"
Ron4342

Forum List

Back