A little good news

You infidel!

She was hand picked by the USA. She is not liked in Iraq. She is stealing oil. We'll see how this decision pans out ten years from now. 2 US soldiers died. Saddam had no WMD. It's all Bush's fault.

[/sarcasm]

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Moi
This clearly shows that some good is coming as a result of our current activities in Iraq. The Iraqi's themselves acknowledge that this is the first time in a decade (the period of sanctions) that women have been given credible power to shape their government.

I wish her lots of luck.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tm...031123/pl_afp/iraq_us_ambassador_031123175331

How is this woman going to shape Iraqi government? Haven't we already decided what will happen over the next two years to the shape of their government?

But you're right - this is good news. As is the building of schools and supplying of hospitals and rebuilding of infrastructure. We can't do enough of this if we hope to have any chances of success.

Originally posted by SLClemens
How is this woman going to shape Iraqi government? Haven't we already decided what will happen over the next two years to the shape of their government?

I rest my sarcastic case!

"There's no good coming out of Iraq, you infidels"

Forum List

Back