"A little Fascism never hurt anybody!"

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
I contend that "A little Fascism never hurt anybody" (I also use 'A little Fascism never hurt anyone'. I'm waiting for my marketing department to get back to me on which is better) is the actual campaign theme for democrats since 2016

Here is the thread where we keep track of the "American" Left's movement to complete unadulterated Fascism: confiscation of weapons, suppression of Free Speech, government control, and generally treating Republicans as the "enemy'

Threads, and posts and articles describing the Left's movement to Uncles Adolf and Joe are welcome

I contend that "A little Fascism never hurt anybody" (I also use 'A little Fascism never hurt anyone'. I'm waiting for my marketing department to get back to me on which is better) is the actual campaign theme for democrats since 2016

Here is the thread where we keep track of the "American" Left's movement to complete unadulterated Fascism: confiscation of weapons, suppression of Free Speech, government control, and generally treating Republicans as the "enemy'

Threads, and posts and articles describing the Left's movement to Uncles Adolf and Joe are welcome
Funny enough, Nazi Germany had zero unemployment and zero crime. Also, the trains ran on time.

LEFTIST ASSAULTS ON TRUMP SUPPORTERS: Last Night, We Saw Fascism In The Streets.

Last night President Trump conducted a fabulously successful rally at the Target Center in downtown Minneapolis. The 20,000 who were lucky enough to get into the Target Center had a wonderful time; by all accounts it was one of Trump’s best rallies.

But outside the arena, things were quite different. Thousands of lawless, violent Democrats “protested” Trump’s appearance by committing assault, among other crimes. They battled police officers. They attacked Republicans leaving Target Center. They set bonfires and burned patriotic regalia. They carried the flag of the defunct Soviet Union.

EGkXyP0W4AUuvG_.jpeg

They spat on peaceful Trump supporters. They assaulted an uncounted number of normal citizens leaving the Target Center. They struck a woman across the head with a piece of lumber. They waved a sign that said, “Blue Lives Don’t F@$king Matter.” The Minneapolis Chief of Police reported, “Objects containing liquid believed to be urine were hurled at some of my officers along with bottles and rocks. Police horses were also assaulted by protesters striking them with sticks.” And not a peep out of PITA of course, they are yet another leftwing farce.

These leftists are identical to the Nazi Brownshirts of the 1930s. But make no mistake–they represent today’s Democrat Party. A sitting Democratic State Representative, Aisha Gomez (DFL-Minneapolis), was seen among the fascists, dressed in black like an Antifa hoodlum. And Minneapolis’s boy Mayor, Jacob Frey, who expressed regret that he could not legally prevent President Trump from visiting Minneapolis, and then tried to do it anyway, issued an order to the Minneapolis Police Department not to use chemical irritants on the mob of criminal Democrats. Not a single local Democrat has condemned the violence and disorder that took place last night.

Forum List

Back