A list of Obama accomplishments

Chris, I really think that you and Gaybiker need to go on a long ride together. Ride off into the sunset of Obama land, where fairy dust sprinkles everything into a utopian hallucination!

Why are right wing nuts so obsessed with gay sex?

Some latent tendencies there perhaps?

how about this gay tendency asswipe....SUCK MY BALLS you fucking jerk....

Chris, I really think that you and Gaybiker need to go on a long ride together. Ride off into the sunset of Obama land, where fairy dust sprinkles everything into a utopian hallucination!

Why are right wing nuts so obsessed with gay sex?

Some latent tendencies there perhaps?

No. We see you fellate Obama all over this fucking board and know it can't be anything else. You stupid fuck.

I am sorry about your childhood abuse.

I suggest you seek professional help.

Sorry the taliban aren't exactly running in Pakistan and what little is going right there Obama has had little if anything to do with. Iraq was already done when he took office and he still says will cadre types in Iraq for the immediate future The Democratic congress has prevented the close of gitmo. Unemployment has slowed only because companies are have already leaned down as much as they can without reducing essential personnel.

You know Chris if you'd grow half a brain and get your nose out of Obama's ass you could get all the way up to half wit.

Personal insults are amusing but useless.

Taliban forced out of the Swat valley.

Hezbollah loses the election after Obama's speech.

Mullahs on the run in Iran.

Somali pirates dispatched.

It sucks to be a Republican, doesn't it?

Yeah all that was because of your lord and savior, Barack Obama. You stupid ****.
hes such a moron

how about this gay tendency asswipe....SUCK MY BALLS you fucking jerk....

Thanks for proving my point.

the point that you are a worthless piece of shit? Still wondering why you enjoy taking money from military people that you ridicule, cuntstain.

I work for my buyers for free.

Sellers pay my comission, dummy.

And I only ridicule the retired military on this board who complain about people taking money from the government while they themselves are getting a monthly check.

the point that you are a worthless piece of shit? Still wondering why you enjoy taking money from military people that you ridicule, cuntstain.

And I only ridicule the retired military on this board who complain about people taking money from the government while they themselves are getting a monthly check.

They earned that check, you stupid motherfucker. unlike you, who wants the government to pay for you and your girlfriend for doing nothing but conning veterans.

a check they EARNED, asshole
there is a difference
but it figures a fucking moron like you can't tell the difference

They earned that check, you stupid motherfucker. unlike you, who wants the government to pay for you and your girlfriend for doing nothing but conning veterans.

It is alright.

Admitting you were abused is the first step to recovery.

It is alright.

so, when do you make that first step?

It is alright.

Did Old Roxy whisper that in your ear, queerbait? or was it Nik?

It is alright.

Are we abusing you, you little faggot? Are you upset because Old Roxy isn't here to comfort you and kiss you goodnight?

Chris, they say that a mind is a terrible thing to waste. So in light of such advice, could you please reconsider how you spend your free time?

Chris, they say that a mind is a terrible thing to waste. So in light of such advice, could you please reconsider how you spend your free time?

No, this is great fun.

The world is changing for the better.

Get used to it.

Forum List

Back