A Judge in St.Louis. The court system at work.

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
Florida's Past
Judges are like this in my hometown as well. This gives those who have a negative opinion of our court system a taste of what it is really like. I have been on jury duty many times and what you see in this video is the reality of our system. Those Lawyers and their Boss are in for some trouble. A lesson learned you take the justice system seriously and show respect.

Judges are like this in my hometown as well. This gives those who have a negative opinion of our court system a taste of what it is really like. I have been on jury duty many times and what you see in this video is the reality of our system. Those Lawyers and their Boss are in for some trouble. A lesson learned you take the justice system seriously and show respect.

got a synopsis?

And it is not one case these poor people want justice and the prosecutor's office is playing political games. They don't care about the regular citizens just a bunch of elitists, and then wonder why Jan.6th happened in Washington D.C.. We don't know if the young men sitting in jail are guilty, and this prosecutor and her staff don't seem to care about the accused or the victims. They need to be fired. Feds need to step in on this and get rid of the whole bunch working in the prosecutor's office. For the first time In years I got my temper burning up on this issue.

She or her staff were not showing up for a trial. She has supporters.

The people supporting her I guess don't care about the victims of crimes and their families. She and her staff are not showing up for work that's the bottom line. Politics has no place in the justice system and their use of the word lynching is offensive.

That sick criminal POS was probably put into office by Election Fraud using the names of Blacks, Homeless, illegals etc. in NSTL. Whites in SSTL would not vote for that creature.

Forum List

Back