A huge impact for this election and more massive impact in future elections

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Not a good time for the republican party in america

4 maps that show how demographic change will touch every corner of the country

From rural Wisconsin, where small minority populations could double in size, to metropolitan Houston, which could have more than one million new Hispanic residents by 2030.

These changes will be simultaneous and swift, and they'll affect everything from how we use resources, to where we build new communities, to how we educate our kids. The Urban Institute, which has mapped what this demographic future might look like, projects in one modest growth scenario that the U.S. may be home to 49 million more people by 2030.

"To me, it’s kind of daunting," says Rolf Pendall, director of the Urban Institute's Metropolitan Housing and Communities Policy Center. "But it’s a huge opportunity to think about the ways in which that growth can reshape the country."

4 maps that show how demographic change will touch every corner of the country

So we will be a failed third world country. I cannot imagine why you libtards worked so hard to achieve this. Your gravy train will soon hit the wall!

As a person of Hispanic and other, I find this stuff kinda funny. All this whining doesn't do any good, The republican party has played the race card for so long they have a following of racist idiots. Ever listen to Trump's audience? OMG can you spell stupid. If this crowd is any example of America, we already lost the battle, deplorable is too kind a term. Read them on usmb for other examples. Anyway fools of the right, we are doing fine, and you are doing awful because you are being played by big money. See how much immigrants contribute below for the lone right winger who still possesses a brain and the ability to use it.

The Power of the Purse: The Contributions of Hispanics to America’s Spending Power and Tax Revenues in 2013 - Partnership for a New American Economy

Strength in Diversity: The Economic and Political Power of Immigrants, Latinos, and Asians

Forum List

Back