A House Perfectly Divided

After 3 months in office, W had an approval rating of 80. O has just now got started, and I foresee his approval rating dropping rapidly after folks start getting their tax statements at the end of the year. He hasn't fulfilled a lot of his prelim promises such as bringing the troops home. In fact he has drastically increased the troops in Afghan. He wants government healthcare, and the American people do not. He has tried to bail out companies, and has failed miserably at that. Bottom line is that he is deep in your pocket and you who support him obviously don't even know it. He is heading this country down a road of financial destruction, and you who support him can't see passed tomorrow obviously.

Really? 3 months in office W had an approval rating of 80? Care to provide a link to that?

lmao....most of the positive things happening to the economy are because of bush, not obama....but the sheeple out there will of course give credit to obama becuase the media tells them to. further, i fail to see a direct correlation to how well the "country" is doing or heading to how well people view obama's job performance.

if an american invented a way to harness cold fusion as limitless, safe energy, jillian would praise obama despite the fact that said research was started under a different administration....

did you not understand what you read either?

THIS IS ABOUT PUBLIC PERCEPTION.

and I hear that there are meds for the type of self-delusion that would cause you to think Bush did anything good for the economy.

Bush was only good for the already rich... which is why such a huge percentage of our national wealth moved into fewer and fewer hands during his time in office and the middle class shrunk and millions fewer people had health coverage.

and near as I can tell ... you weren't rich then and aren't rich now and are just making up things that have no basis in reality.

And you wonder why I don't "debate" you?

RAFLMAO!

if that is your idea of a debate, then no, i do not wonder why you don't debate with me. that was absolute crap. not a single fact, not a single rebuttal coupled with your usual ad homs. all you want to do is insult and claim victory, you don't want to debate....

seriously, why do you even post on this board and continue as a moderator if all you are going to do is 1. not debate politics, 2. instead of debate simply continue to insult and claim victory by stating over and over, after a weak attempt to back up your claim, that "i don't debate with you and can't you see why...."

wtf jillian...i'm serious. i don't recall you debating like this before. you don't even debate anymore, its basically an ad hom and then a self congratulatory dance at the end....

personally, i do have respect for you, but everytime you post and especially with regards to me, you lose that more and more each post....

what more is there to debate? you ignored what the thread was about and made up some garbage that says the person who ran the economy into a ditch somehow is responsbe for the economy improving. you offered no proof of that and it's a lie.

end of story.

did you not understand what you read either?

THIS IS ABOUT PUBLIC PERCEPTION.

and I hear that there are meds for the type of self-delusion that would cause you to think Bush did anything good for the economy.

Bush was only good for the already rich... which is why such a huge percentage of our national wealth moved into fewer and fewer hands during his time in office and the middle class shrunk and millions fewer people had health coverage.

and near as I can tell ... you weren't rich then and aren't rich now and are just making up things that have no basis in reality.

And you wonder why I don't "debate" you?

RAFLMAO!

if that is your idea of a debate, then no, i do not wonder why you don't debate with me. that was absolute crap. not a single fact, not a single rebuttal coupled with your usual ad homs. all you want to do is insult and claim victory, you don't want to debate....

seriously, why do you even post on this board and continue as a moderator if all you are going to do is 1. not debate politics, 2. instead of debate simply continue to insult and claim victory by stating over and over, after a weak attempt to back up your claim, that "i don't debate with you and can't you see why...."

wtf jillian...i'm serious. i don't recall you debating like this before. you don't even debate anymore, its basically an ad hom and then a self congratulatory dance at the end....

personally, i do have respect for you, but everytime you post and especially with regards to me, you lose that more and more each post....

what more is there to debate? you ignored what the thread was about and made up some garbage that says the person who ran the economy into a ditch somehow is responsbe for the economy improving. you offered no proof of that and it's a lie.

end of story.

1. bush is not solely responsible for the economy failing....that is flat out false

2. are you actually claiming that bush's stimulus plans are not working? obama's plans haven't even come to fruition yet....so, let us hear you say that NONE of bush's spendulus/stimulus plans have worked and that every single thing positive that has happened since January 20, 2009 is a direct result of president obama.

i want to be clear, is this what you are claiming?

After 3 months in office, W had an approval rating of 80. O has just now got started, and I foresee his approval rating dropping rapidly after folks start getting their tax statements at the end of the year. He hasn't fulfilled a lot of his prelim promises such as bringing the troops home. In fact he has drastically increased the troops in Afghan. He wants government healthcare, and the American people do not. He has tried to bail out companies, and has failed miserably at that. Bottom line is that he is deep in your pocket and you who support him obviously don't even know it. He is heading this country down a road of financial destruction, and you who support him can't see passed tomorrow obviously.

No kidding. We still have to pay our mortgage and pay for gasoline... That was supposed to end with his election:)

I don't see Obama's approval ratings being significantly affected until another year down the road when the disastrous policies he and Nancy Pelosi put in place take full effect. Even then, I don't see the majority of the public making the connection.

Forum List

Back