A harassing Poem

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
I do not want you around
away from you I bound,
Guilty harasser I want you found,
then gagged and bound.

1. See! no one wants the communication! You leave alone everyone you were communicating, you communicated meaninglessly,
2.See! threatening! You Recklessly show up , against everyone's wishes, with anyone's wishes, an obsession foul and threatening,
3.See again! With no purpose of communication! You're unable to communicate unhindered as worthless as scrambled messages.

I would take on capital, if it were not so ephemeral.
I would be in the bourgeoisie, but the kim il sungs must be pleased,
I am very much worth a visit, as I've said! and seen, without need of visitors.

The emotional threat of the harassing poem,
especially since you don't owe 'em.

*beatnik snaps*

I must report to my boss, that, I have heard unfortunately, from another company, that, everyone should eat filth and die. Internal morale issues? OUTLAW SLAVERY!
STILL BLACK BELT SIX SIGMA! Is that how Toyota does it?!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Office party! Time to hit, %&$*, and tell. So I got this rumor about a parking lot , good place to be. He was about waist high, got the hitting on right away, in his car. Anything you need, man. I said &$*$ %&*$& $%&*. Nobody can be sure of anything because I sent my entire family of witnesses inside on cue, culpable in hysteria I put people on facebook. anyway now you're Told. Tell the next guy, then the next guy.

• Banned
I gave you $200! You got the established business economy pattern of me giving money with no return obligations named or written or established and to any destination you chose to advertise its for.

So thanks for the charity Crackers! Visualization and demeanor is not accurate.

My brudda he hands out all da rubbas.....
My sis pokes the da holes with a pin....
My mama does all the abortions
My gawd how the money rolls in

Rolls in Rolls in , my gawd how the money rolls in

~S~

• Banned
That sounds really inefficient, Sparky. The only money movement suggested there is paying Doctors for abortions. That's all losing money. Now if I handed you money and we have a good few posts together, and it was $200 over the forum tools, we can highlight these great interactions we keep having with that. You're not dedicated to spin that junk on me, are you? You could say My brudda he hands out all da rubbas... etc so get on facebook, and that would be insinuating me in your specific role-play scenarios.

Last edited:
These old posters......makes it on time
Leaves ascii Station at a quarter to nine
Hits USMB Junction at seventeen to
at a quarter to ten you know it's trav'lin again

Readin'' that thread High on caffeine
Mr. Dwight you better watch your screed
Trouble ahead Trouble behind
and you know that notion
just crossed my mind

Trouble ahead The posters see Red
Take my advice you be better off dead
Modman sleepin Thread hundred and two
is on the wrong track and
headed for you

Mr Dwight you better watch your screed
and you know that notion
just crossed my mind

Trouble with you is The trouble with me
We write good lines but we still disagree
Come round the thread you know it's the end
The posters all scream
The ascii just gleams

Mikey Dwight you better watch your screed
and you know that notion
just crossed my mind

and you know that notion
just crossed my mind

w/apologies to all deadheads,dead or alive....

~S~

PS> you really want to $$ me for this sh*t Mike?

• Banned
I was wondering if you guys ever need psychotherapy for obsessively giving anything you own entirely your soul dismissively to a Dixie trash wants sex all over you? OK check out next poem here. All I got is, your next complaint is screed, used to be, sex all over, originally, Sarcastic people and also Western inheritance.
My problem with Everybody that talks about screed, is usually some guy twisting the thumb-screws when he says it, all ten years, how can you talk at a guy that called you there that has a no-win hindrance situation for you and everybody? I guess I just screed for what sticks.

So... So you're all done if I hit a little on the ASCII? In Marketing Behavior? Big Crowds with the ASCII about the Asians with a swingset ASCII? Where's the President of the United States and my Looney Tunes costumes? Not all done I get a week off from the public ASCII to get some other desk slamming assaulting fool going on about I need to go check out more ASCII. It is totally related to Ms. Page from 3rd period.

Last edited:
I was wondering if you guys ever need psychotherapy for obsessively giving anything you own entirely your soul dismissively to a Dixie trash wants sex all over you?

I think if the USMB crew walked into a psychotherapists office,1/2 wouldn't walk out ,including myself Mike.

But that doesn't make us bad people

Being OC & ADD is a beatch , trust me i know, we are the hardest people to simply chill

As to being boy/toy , don't worry about it, happens, had you fun right?

Move on, fuggetaboutit

~S~

Harrassing, eh? Oh, me so bad...

A man felt himself in a cage
As his wife screamed her latest outrage
When his fault he admitted
She then had him committed
And he stayed there into his old age.

Well I don't know why I post here tonight I got the feeling that something ain't right
I'm so scared negotiations will flare And I'm wonderin' how my account will fare

Mods to the left of me , rules to the right, here I am , Stuck with ignoring you

Yes I'm stuck with ignoring you, cause debating is such an ado
It's so hard to show my avatar face, Losing control, yeah, i'm all over the place

Mods on the left of me, rules to the right, Here I am, Stuck with ignoring you

Well you started out with nothing , and you say that you're a self made man
And your peers keep on postin', slap yer BS posts and say

SleeEEeeeze.... SleeeEEease.....

Try to make some sense of it all But I can see that it makes no sense at all
It' so cool to live on total ignore No more worries over forum decor

Mods to the left of me , no fight tonight, here I am , Stuck with ignoring you

Yes i'm stuck with ignoring you
Yes i am...
Stuck on ignoring you

w/apologies to steelers wheel

~S~

I mean you're so much help, I could probably get you a mansion and I'll be the Help and everybody would think its awesome.
Or maybe mommy. +5 Grade Points for the Ling Low Liu Livin' Down Low.
This is the first time she's looked at me, I'm getting such a Big CLUE about all this, geeeeeze.

Rules in Singapore 1 boss up gets home address, phone number, email, and gradepoint decisions, one employee down gets an email that is cancelled immediately. DROP PHONE

Last edited:

Forum List

Back