A Fundamental Warmer Prediction Comes True

I've always been confused as to why Mona Loa was chosen as the place to take CO2 readings.
You're perhaps the millionth person to wonder that.
Nearby volcanoes including Kilauea, the most active volcano in the world, emit massive amounts of gases including CO2. The clouds of volcano gases hanging in the air at Mona Loa are are so common that they have a name, Vog. Why no take the CO2 readings somewhere where the atmospheric CO2 would be more typical of global figures? Midway or the Falklands might be a good choice.

Look it up and read. Mauna Loa is not the only place CO2 is monitored and most of the time, the altitude and steady winds at the observatory provide clear air coming from across the pacific. On the few occasions it has been contaminated by volcanic emissions, it was obvious and the data were tossed. Comparisons are routinely made to CO2 data from numerous other locations.

Ooooo....Your "mainstream science" swerved into a prediction that came to pass!...Pop the champagne!

Mario Mendoza still has a better batting average.
Mainstream science has a far, far better batting average than does anyone you use for a source.

Mainstream science has a far, far better batting average than does anyone you use for a source.
Travestyf.jpg

View attachment 903209

And another fundamental warmer prediction come true

View attachment 903210
Have you made your reservations on the first rocket ship to Mars yet?

The lib hysteria over global warming is incredibly wrong

I stand by my statement and so would Dr Trenberth here. And I bet he would agree with me that you're as stupid as a rock.
Of course you stand by your statement....You're a cultist.

Trenberth still can't account for the lack of warming because his models are all bullshit, and y'all are too fucking bullheaded to admit it.

Of course you stand by your statement....You're a cultist.

Trenberth still can't account for the lack of warming because his models are all bullshit, and y'all are too fucking bullheaded to admit it.
The lack of warming disappeared with the work of Professor Tom Karl you fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back