A Drunken Musical Excursion with Treeshepherd until the USMB update fuck in and my eventual hangover

Treeshepherd

Wood Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 17, 2014
Endor
Every druidic music compilation must include the Cure's "A Forest". It's mandatory. Let's just get it out of the way, cross it off the list and move on...

This one doesn't offer any video. It's not a video. It's an audio. Put in your ear buds and close your eyes and just listen to the righteous wisdom of the forest.

Conan the Barbarian, scored by the great and almighty Basil Poledouris. No further need of explanation...

I like Linkin Park. Does that make me gay? If so, I don't even care. Nothing will stop me from declaring my love for Linkin Park;

This one goes out to my college girlfriend. She was a complete psycho, but this was our song in 1989...

I saw Metallica at the Kubuki Club in SF (500 capacity) after this album came out. I was 15 years old and I thought if I went anywhere near the mosh pit that I would surely die.

I still love this song though

A lot of us have friends who have passed away. Is there a better way to memorialize them than to invoke the luscious harp twins?

Forum List

Back