A Crying Schumer Is a Good Thing

So the Senate majority leader took to the Senate floor today to decry Tucker Carlson having shown some of the never before seen/manipulated by the J6 committee videos.

Good!

It means the truth is being revealed and the deep state isn't happy, thus Schumer bewailing Tucker's exposé.

Oh, and Chuck, we are a Republic, not a democracy.

Schumer's speech is a
So the Senate majority leader took to the Senate floor today to decry Tucker Carlson having shown some of the never before seen/manipulated by the J6 committee videos.

Good!

It means the truth is being revealed and the deep state isn't happy, thus Schumer bewailing Tucker's exposé.

Holey guacamole. Schumer did nonstop projections on his sins as a pretense of beating up on Carlson. Needless to mention, the creep forgets how much his pal Soros paid to failing tv stations promoting lies against President Trump nonstop for four and a half years and counting, as they're now shilling lies to put Trump behind bars after getting some weaponized FBI flunkies to do their dirty work for them of getting rid of a threat to their misdirected power. How in the world did a traitor get put in the Senate. Oh, wait. He did it for foot-kissing Hillary Clinton's bloody fangs. The President has dementia. The leader of the Senate is a lying, projecting demon-rat who's trying to out-do the snakey Pelosi pit viper. He really hates it that the American people got to see what was actually taking place in the Capitol on Jan. 6 while Schumer was making mental notes on how he was going to pin a peaceful protest into a criminal act, ignoring his own Constitutional duty of fair play. I hope he realizes he is a sociopathic, serial liar of the smelliest sewer in DC which always manages to stay under wherever he is opening his mouth and belching out a passel of lies. :cranky:

Chuckies voice strikes me as some sort of diabolical combination of a cat in heat and fingernails on the chalk board.

I nearly go into spasms every time I hear it.

What you clowns always fail to answer is:
What truth do you think this footage will show?

Tuckems showed the Shaman walking around ‘peacefully’ and it proved nothing.
I’m sure there is video of Murdaugh kissing his wife, still won’t exonerate him from his murder.
No it also showed the Shaman being let in the door, not just his being lead & shown around, even though people like Morning Joe was lying and misleading viewers as if he broke in a window. This proved a tactical narrative by the left to pull the wool over people & weaponized the situation to justify even further fascist behavior by the left.

When you see some of these lifetime politicians, they seem to be slowly transforming. Schumer has a permanent furrow on his forehead now. That is a sign of something that can be not to trust. Reminds me of an old Twilight Zone episode. The Masks.

No it also showed the Shaman being let in the door, not just his being lead & shown around, even though people like Morning Joe was lying and misleading viewers as if he broke in a window. This proved a tactical narrative by the left to pull the wool over people & weaponized the situation to justify even further fascist behavior by the left.
He was let in the Capitol doors that were opened from the inside by the rioters that had previously broken through the windows. It’s all on video.

In you first sentence, who are you claiming let him into the Capitol?

Tucker's efforts pulled back the veil exposing the uncountable lies told by Cheney and the rest of the committee.

Their freaking out about the truth being shown shows that the 2020 election was indeed improper.
What lie?

He was let in the Capitol doors that were opened from the inside by the rioters that had previously broken through the windows. It’s all on video.

In you first sentence, who are you claiming let him into the Capitol?
Don't know, as did he not know...but now equal application and standards means you have to go back at all protests at the capital where they intruded, plus the left inadvertantly claimed all the protestors inside the capital as exercising their rights without charge, when they used that standard at the Tennessee capital protest intrusion and incursion-oops, lawyered by their own words and stance at a similar incident including trying to prevent or hinder or intimidate their vote "an assault on democracy" even by the drm members who incited that attack on democracy, they must be removed from their position-oops the left fought against removal of their position thus fought against their own impeachment and standards, admitting they abused power to try an manipulate elections by removing a political rival.-BUSTED!

Last edited:

Good!

I wonder why he's not "furious" with the person who orchestrated the entire thing: Nancy Pelosi. Oh, that's right, she's a Demwit like he is.

The lie that the 2020 election was in accordance with the law.
Ah yeah. Many sore loser snowflakes have had difficulty moving on from stage one of acceptance that the man they love lost. I understand idolizing someone, but it's time for them to move on.

It's tragic that Russian style propaganda has been so effective on so many dupes.

Ah yeah. Many sore loser snowflakes have had difficulty moving on from stage one of acceptance that the man they love lost. I understand idolizing someone, but it's time for them to move on.

It's tragic that Russian style propaganda has been so effective on so many dupes.
Most of those in denial can never move on.

Forum List

Back