A clear evidence Sarah will made potus in 2012!

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Hi y'all nice to see the Tea Party has gotten more strong, dems are weeping and crying, cons and reps block Obama and his purpose in Congress, a nice situation, isn't it. BTW be prepared Sarah will be potus in 2012!

Hi y'all nice to see the Tea Party has gotten more strong, dems are weeping and crying, cons and reps block Obama and his purpose in Congress, a nice situation, isn't it. BTW be prepared Sarah will be potus in 2012!

All we ask is that you make sure she is on the GOP ballot.:eusa_pray:

I serioully doubt it. I think Mrs. Palin knows now she can do more ass kicking as a fund raiser. And, she has Fox. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

She is very good at raising personal funds for herself.

Every night she goes to bed she say.

Now I lay me down to sleep

I pray the lord

the Dems to weep

If I should die before I wake.

I pray the lord

Hide my take!

It's about 7 million and still counting. Thanks Dems.

She is very good at raising personal funds for herself.

Every night she goes to bed she say.

Now I lay me down to sleep

I pray the lord

the Dems to weep

If I should die before I wake.

I pray the lord

Hide my take!

It's about 7 million and still counting. Thanks Dems.

I believe she has the weak minded Tea Partiers to thank for her wealth. They are the ones paying to see her read from her telepalmter.

The GOP ballot is not necessary for Sarah, she has enough support by Cons, the Tea Party and all Non-RINOs, in any case GOP need her, not opposite.

The GOP ballot is not necessary for Sarah, she has enough support by Cons, the Tea Party and all Non-RINOs, in any case GOP need her, not opposite.

Nope, she doesn't need the GOP and apparently the GOP doesn't need her either. The people sniping at Mooselini the worst over the next two years are likely to be Republicans.

She has the base. That's about it. Chris Christie would beat her in the primary.

Forum List

Back