A Christian's...Disconnect with logic :)

People like that who I have known have serious entitlement issues. Typically they even think that they can just say Jesus' name, and that he will do tricks for them.

I have a great suggestion for the loud music.....politely ask him to turn it down.

That might work, and should be the first formal step.

Failing that, one should employ my new Vacu-Laser® technology. It's like a laser but instead of light it shoots a concentrated stream of vacuum in a straight line. You aim it at the car going by and it sucks the speaker cone out of its frame with a loud pop, whereupon it comes floating gently down to earth like a parachute. Best part is the look on the cacophonist's face.

Vacu-Laser®. Not available in stores.

Psychologists tell us the reason these assclowns ride around like that is the same reason dogs piss all over their territory. I wouldn't be so generous; I think it's a combination of that and attention-whoring by the fatally insecure.

It's another part of city noises I'm happy to have put behind me. That and the gas-powered brooms that have to be the stupidest piece of technology ever invented...

Assholes are assholes, being religious doesn't change who they are. Loud music is rude, but the worse is the thumping bass, especially rap. It's nonstop thumping.

But I did have a neighbor once that must have been drunk in the spirit and had an audio tape of the Bible and cranked up so loud it was if God himself was in the room. It took a lot of banging on the door to bring her back to Earth.

Talk about banging the door, my last resort and best tool of choice for this situation is a copy of PUBLIC IMAGE'S
"The Flowers of Romance" Album played on my
Former DJ CLUB PA SYSTEM
Particularly the stop banging the door song with incedible heavy kick and bass toms perfect for the occassion.

Regarding the laser idea, I prefer that sound frequency that makes people poop their pants *lol*.

Talk about banging the door, my last resort and best tool of choice for this situation is a copy of PUBLIC IMAGE'S
Former DJ CLUB PA SYSTEM
Particularly the stop banging the door song with incedible heavy kick and bass toms perfect for the occassion.

Regarding the laser idea, I prefer that sound frequency that makes people poop their pants *lol*.
How many bowls have you had this morning?

Former DJ CLUB PA SYSTEM

I once had neighbors in a very sound-conductive house-apartment who would watch "Wheel of Fortune" every night at seven. I knew this because they had their TV backed up against a wall and played it at ear-splitting volume. So I backed my speakers (huge) up to the same wall and played whale sounds. Wheel of Fortune went away.

I guess I am lucky

I live on the same block as this bar and it plays some really nice music. It is loud at the bar, but by the time it hits me,the music is nice and mellow and soft--which is how trip-hop and chillout should be played!

Tend to leave the window open and lay down while enjoying. I guess if you got the same taste and its played just right, then you won't bother you.

Good luck with your Asshats.

I never had a problem with loud music. Now when I lived in Phoenix I lived in a sub-division were I was the only non-mormon in the entire area. I used this to my advantage. When I moved and wanted to sell my house (this was right during the real estate crash) I went to the Mormon Church and said "well I can sell the house to another heathen like myself, or I can sell it to you and you can sell it to whom you wish and you will have a sub-division that is 100%, completely Mormon.....but you are going to have to pay more for it." They did. I am probably the only person in America who sold his house for a profit during that housing market crash. :D See...it's all about recognizing opportunity!

I once had neighbors in a very sound-conductive house-apartment who would watch "Wheel of Fortune" every night at seven. I knew this because they had their TV backed up against a wall and played it at ear-splitting volume. So I backed my speakers (huge) up to the same wall and played whale sounds. Wheel of Fortune went away.
*LoL* That reminds me of the time I used a creepy halloween CD and we were not even close to Oct.

Forum List

Back