A Challenge For Progressives and Conservatives: Take This Test on Obamacare

Yep - I think Yahoo would be my "go to" source...

I love it when idiots don't follow links.

Senate Republicans tried to make Democrats hold a quick vote on President Obama's jobs-stimulus bill Tuesday, but were blocked by Senate Majority Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who is sponsoring Mr. Obama's bill but who said other matters take priority.
Mr. Obama has traveled the country calling for Congress to pass his plan immediately — including most recently Tuesday afternoon in Texas — but the tax increases included in his bill are opposed by Republicans and even many Democrats.
With that in mind, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Kentucky Republican, tried to force a vote, which presumably would have resulted in a humiliating defeat for the White House.
"I'd like to give him that vote," Mr. McConnell said.
Senate Democrats forced to block Obama's jobs bill - Washington Times

Your 2nd link was a bit more honest journalism than the Yahoo crap, wasn't it?

The Yahoo crap contained the second link.

Want to try again?

Your 2nd link was a bit more honest journalism than the Yahoo crap, wasn't it?

The Yahoo crap contained the second link.

Want to try again?

Yep - that's the problem with skimming news sites who's slants on certain topics I don't trust. I tend not to look at their "supporting evidence" as closely. Sometimes I figure that if the opening salvo is crap, anything they built it from is also likely to be as well.

...and post your scores. Honor system here.

Health Reform Quiz - Kaiser Health Reform

You answered 10 out of 10 questions correctly, better than 99.6% of Americans.

What a piss poor test.

1. Will the health reform law require nearly all Americans to have health insurance starting in 2014 or else pay a fine? Yes, the law will do this. You answered "No, the law will not do this." Yes. Starting in 2014, most U.S. citizens and legal residents will be required to obtain health coverage, or pay a penalty. Some exemptions will be granted, for example, for those with religious objections or where insurance would cost more than 8% of their income

it tells me I'm wrong, then proves me right.

lord

a fukken dumb ass libtard musta wrote this crap.

...and post your scores. Honor system here.

Health Reform Quiz - Kaiser Health Reform

You answered 10 out of 10 questions correctly, better than 99.6% of Americans.

What a piss poor test.

1. Will the health reform law require nearly all Americans to have health insurance starting in 2014 or else pay a fine? Yes, the law will do this. You answered "No, the law will not do this." Yes. Starting in 2014, most U.S. citizens and legal residents will be required to obtain health coverage, or pay a penalty. Some exemptions will be granted, for example, for those with religious objections or where insurance would cost more than 8% of their income

it tells me I'm wrong, then proves me right.

lord

a fukken dumb ass libtard musta wrote this crap.

I know!
Too many big words, huh?

Forum List

Back