A Challenge For Progressives and Conservatives: Take This Test on Obamacare

Who the fuck cares? The law is an abortion and needs to be terminated and replaced with the Whole Food Recommendations

boner.jpg

Now, if only Congress could get unstuck, and start working on jobs.

boner.jpg

How often has the Senate voted on Obama's jobs bill?

Gee. Maybe the Republican Senators should yield the Constitution where it says you only need a simple majority to pass laws? You know, stop abusing the filibuster to turn the Senate to a two-thirds vote system?

Yeah. That. Not your point. Your point is bullshit; and you are bad at this.

Gee. Maybe the Republican Senators should yield the Constitution where it says you only need a simple majority to pass laws? You know, stop abusing the filibuster to turn the Senate to a two-thirds vote system?

When have these bills even been brought to the floor for debate, let alone a cloture vote, Slapnutz?

Oh yeah...Never.

Speaking of bullshit.

When have these bills even been brought to the floor for debate, let alone a cloture vote, Slapnutz?

Oh yeah...Never.

Speaking of bullshit.

You're right, the Republicans have been so amiable. Obstructionism is so not their thing.

Or actually, un-that stuff.

boner.jpg

Gee, good point. Only problem with it is that Reid is the one blocking the vote on the bill, not the Republicans. If you want to debate politics you should follow all the news, not just the White House approved news at MSNBC.

Reid blocks vote on jobs bill while Obama blasts House for not voting on it | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Oh yeah...Never.

Speaking of bullshit.

You're right, the Republicans have been so amiable. Obstructionism is so not their thing.

Or actually, you got nothing....Yet again.

Oh, and you didn't answer the question about the bills passed by the HoR not being given a fair vote in the Senate.

I wonder why that is?....Actually, I don't......Hackasaurus Rex.

Oh yeah...Never.

Speaking of bullshit.

Or actually, you got nothing....Yet again.

Oh, and you didn't answer the question about the bills passed by the HoR not being given a fair vote in the Senate.

I wonder why that is?....Actually, I don't......Hackasaurus Rex.

So How Exactly Is Obama... 07-11-2012 08:16 PM Oddball for being a crude asshole dick

You mean the dereg bills? Yeah, he should put them to a vote. I agree. I don't want to sink to the level of the Republicans, after all.

Gee, good point. Only problem with it is that Reid is the one blocking the vote on the bill, not the Republicans. If you want to debate politics you should follow all the news, not just the White House approved news at MSNBC.

Reid blocks vote on jobs bill while Obama blasts House for not voting on it | The Ticket - Yahoo! News

Yep - I think Yahoo would be my "go to" source...

I love it when idiots don't follow links.

Senate Republicans tried to make Democrats hold a quick vote on President Obama's jobs-stimulus bill Tuesday, but were blocked by Senate Majority Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who is sponsoring Mr. Obama's bill but who said other matters take priority.
Mr. Obama has traveled the country calling for Congress to pass his plan immediately — including most recently Tuesday afternoon in Texas — but the tax increases included in his bill are opposed by Republicans and even many Democrats.
With that in mind, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Kentucky Republican, tried to force a vote, which presumably would have resulted in a humiliating defeat for the White House.
"I'd like to give him that vote," Mr. McConnell said.

Senate Democrats forced to block Obama's jobs bill - Washington Times

I love it even more when they don't read the links.

Senate Republicans tried to make Democrats hold a quick vote on President Obama's jobs-stimulus bill Tuesday, but were blocked by Senate Majority Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who is sponsoring Mr. Obama's bill but who said other matters take priority.
Mr. Obama has traveled the country calling for Congress to pass his plan immediately — including most recently Tuesday afternoon in Texas — but the tax increases included in his bill are opposed by Republicans and even many Democrats.
With that in mind, Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, Kentucky Republican, tried to force a vote, which presumably would have resulted in a humiliating defeat for the White House.

Oh, they were forced (at gunpoint, I'm sure) to vote against the bill!...Oh, the humanity!

Whatta buncha craven cowards.

No, they were forced to block it by the evil Republicans that wanted an up or down vote on it.

How many votes did Obama's budget get again?

Oh, they were forced (at gunpoint, I'm sure) to vote against the bill!...Oh, the humanity!

Whatta buncha craven cowards.

No, they were forced to block it by the evil Republicans that wanted an up or down vote on it.

How many votes did Obama's budget get again?
Uuuuummmmm....Zero?

Yeah...The democratics were forced!

hehehehehehehehehehehe......

I love it when idiots don't follow links.

Senate Democrats forced to block Obama's jobs bill - Washington Times

Your 2nd link was a bit more honest journalism than the Yahoo crap, wasn't it?

Forum List

Back