A British Indian by the name of Rishi Sunak will be England’s next Prime Minister

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Another aspect of the story
Indians are the biggest nationalists in the world, more tough as Chinese, Japans or even Israelis.
How many non-Indians run a smallest governmental office in India?
Probably no-one

A British Indian by the name of Rishi Sunak will be England’s next Prime Minister. At my USG job right Before Christmas our bosses had us register a domain “www.readyforrishi.com. You can look this up yourselves on the dates.
Yesterday Boris Johnson resigned and we were tasked to wire money to a Panamanian Law Firm to pay 2 organizations SLG Group and Black Cube to remove all anti south Asian and anti Indian on mainstream social media platforms and to promote pro-immigrant and Pro-British Indian vibe on the interwebs. They will also makes sure Wales, Northern Ireland and Scotland remain unified under one global mentality sentiment.
I’m a pretty mid-level dude at my work but when we went for Davos in May, this guy was getting wooed by every banker and world leader. Homie will not be elected. He is chosen and approved by the powers that rule this realm
He is also a board member of the World Economic Forum under Klaus Schwabb.

You don’t have to believe me, just pay close attention to what happens in the Media over the next few days and weeks

rime minister Rishi Sunak – reportedly the richest MP in Parliament – would be a boon for the financial lobby, tax justice campaigners have warned.

Rishi_Sunak_landscape_composite_3.max-760x504.png

Nothing more British than a S. Asian PM!!!

Rishi Sunak's old video on 'no working-class friends' resurfaces, goes viral​

Nothing more British than a S. Asian PM!!!

Rishi Sunak's old video on 'no working-class friends' resurfaces, goes viral​

What does Britain still have British today?

People are still adding their name to the list. The latest is Jeremy Hunt though I cannot see more than his family voting for him.

I am skeptical. He was a COVID party attendee, has done a crap job managing inflation, and has wife issues. I expect it to be Liz Truss or Michael Gove.

I am skeptical. He was a COVID party attendee, has done a crap job managing inflation, and has wife issues. I expect it to be Liz Truss or Michael Gove.

Unfortunately Britain hasn't anyone except Tony Robinson who is patriotic enough to change something for the ordinary people

Unfortunately Britain hasn't anyone except Tony Robinson who is patriotic enough to change something for the ordinary people

Well I doubt the Tories will be interested in change or someone from the BFP to be their Prime Minister, but what the hell do I know. Stranger things have happened.

Indian , "N..." , Apachi ,Gay, ex - criminal anyone is better than a dirty , bloody Maskal like you​

“Ад чорта адхрысцісься, а ад маскаля не адмолісься”,​

“– Тату, тату! Лезе чорт у хату! – Дарма, абы не маскаль”​

Набралі гэто паны маскалёў і напалі на Асілка. А ведамо, – маскаль. Ему як прыкажуць, та ён і роднаго бацьку зарэжэ”26. “Маскалямі” нават запалохваюць хваробу ў замове: “

…Зосін залатнік, стань на месцы, не адзывайся. Калі ўздымешся, нашлю казакоў, маскалёў – пасякуць, парубаюць”27.

This hasnt aged well has it ?
It looks like Truss is the man. She tapped into the essential rotten soul of the toty members a lot better than Sunak.
She is such a liar that no one knows if she means any of what she has promised.
I suspect that she will find the waters closing over her head very quickly.

Forum List

Back