A belated Happy Victory Day to Russia

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
1652555137313.png

Something to make you smile whilst Europe is watching the Eurovision. Suck on that baby !!!

There's little doubt that the message to the people is Tommy, that Russia is too weak to attack Britain.

If that security is taken from the people, there would be a huge backlash of reluctance to continue the brinkmanship.

There's little doubt that the message to the people is Tommy, that Russia is too weak to attack Britain.

If that security is taken from the people, there would be a huge backlash of reluctance to continue the brinkmanship.
I think this is the last war that Russia is going to start.

I think this is the last war that Russia is going to start.
That's certainly possible.
Being in Canada is a bit of a luxury that allows me to ignore the confidence building propaganda that echoes the statement being made with the photo you posted. Somewhat at least, because there's no illusion that can suggest we are safe. Although our odds of having some Canadians survive are probably as high as in any other country.

It's not a Russian tank being towed by a John Deere tractor.

It's American towing Russia to the scrap heap of history!
Russia is a poor third world country with no capability to fight a war with the rest of the world!

The people of Britain must feel very safe and secure! Boris will lead Britaiin to glory just as assuredly as Winston did, against a far greater power than Russia.

That's certainly possible.
Being in Canada is a bit of a luxury that allows me to ignore the confidence building propaganda that echoes the statement being made with the photo you posted. Somewhat at least, because there's no illusion that can suggest we are safe. Although our odds of having some Canadians survive are probably as high as in any other country.

It's not a Russian tank being towed by a John Deere tractor.

It's American towing Russia to the scrap heap of history!
Russia is a poor third world country with no capability to fight a war with the rest of the world!

The people of Britain must feel very safe and secure! Boris will lead Britaiin to glory just as assuredly as Winston did, against a far greater power than Russia.
Boris will be gone before Putin.

Boris will be gone before Putin.
Possibly Tommy. I don't think Putin leaving is going to make any difference in Russia's resolve to not be pushed back further this time.

The US attempt to put all the responsibility on Putin is a part of the 'confidence' building propaganda, but not realistic at all.

I really don't know how this war between America and Russia is going to end but I'm completely confident that Russia will never accept defeat. They continued to fight Nazi Germany when they were made to suffer much more than the US will ever make them suffer.

And that btw, saved the allied side. You should never forget that.

Possibly Tommy. I don't think Putin leaving is going to make any difference in Russia's resolve to not be pushed back further this time.

The US attempt to put all the responsibility on Putin is a part of the 'confidence' building propaganda, but not realistic at all. It's been a common demonization tactic in all of America's many wars.

I really don't know how this war between America and Russia is going to end but I'm completely confident that Russia will never accept defeat. They continued to fight Nazi Germany when they were made to suffer much more than the US will ever make them suffer.

The US attempt to put all the responsibility on Putin is a part of the 'confidence' building propaganda, but not realistic at all.

I think the new Tsar will find the cupboard bare when he takes over. This defeat will take a long time to get out of the system.

Forum List

Back