A barrage of 40 missiles reportedly targets US bases across Syria, causing casualties among US soldiers

That racist-luiza was very busy spamming stupidity here on forums on Christmas eve, when it was weihnacht in her Germany.

Sad loser - she "it": will probably repeat the same tonight New Year's Eve.
Look at our ignorant Forum Outcast turning up to Troll .

You really are such a low IQ and zero opinion entity that I suspect you could even be a very cheap semi AI fake .

Look at my Post 18 . It is beyond you to respond meaningfully because you have not been fed even low grade thoughts on complex matters .
So Out .
Forum Outcast .

That racist-luiza was very busy spamming stupidity here on forums on Christmas eve, when it was weihnacht in her Germany.

Das is prima!!!

Das is prima!!!
Yes , you few Racists are now known as the Forum Outcasts and you clearly are just a low grade Troll .
Look at your start date and that you basically only get post support from your fellow Trolls .
You simply are too low grade and out of your depth here.

OUT , devil's spawn .
Forum Outcast .

Beten wir für ihre verlorene Seele?

Beten wir für ihre verlorene Seele?
Looks like a straight sets victory for Queen Luiza .

You inexperienced Trolls should insist on a detailed briefing before you take on somebody of my calibre .

I am happy to slap you repeatedly but you are so terribly boring

and dems still support the Iran nuclear agreement ! does anyone truly believe that kowtowing and being nice to Iran will prevent them from getting the bomb ? listen up dims !! Irans biggest short term goal is to produce nuclear weapons ! and when they get said bombs[thanks in great part to weak dem leaders] the world is going to be a much more dangerous place !

Wrong.
Nuclear weapons can't be used because they would initiate deadly retaliation.
Nukes are only good as a deterrent.
And after we invaded innocent countries like Iraq and Afghanistan, now all countries not only have a right to have them, they would be foolish not to.

The world already is incredibly dangerous, but because of us.

There is no reason there are any US bases in Syria.
Applying "reason" to US policy or actions smacks of Oxymorons .

But this is the exact scenario I forecast as a consequence of the October7 False Flag .

Both Syria ( forecast) and separately the Sea Routes (stupidly did not see that ) are where the USeLess can be sucked into an escalation .
Next few days could be critical .
Assuming it is has been orchestrated by Deep State from the beginning , further escalation is surely the most likely .

Forum List

Back