SUPERTRAMP
BREAKFAST IN AMERICA

It's been reversed.
Notice the box,
911 above the twin towers.
Did bin laden have anything to do with making
This album cover?

911sheep.jpg

Muh ObamaFoam only sended dis cuz I gibbed it a banana.

It would have to be Bill Clinton. What did he know and when did he know it. Are you sure you low information lefties want to go down that road? I wonder what Sandy Berger hid down his pants.

There is ample evidence (but little investigation) that indicates that the "attempted" OKC bombing was a setup by the ATF but they lost control and it happened. There is evidence that the chairperson of the House Banking Committee (which had oversight responsibility for Fannie Mae) Barney Frank might have let or encouraged Fannie Mae to collapse as the biggest October surprise in history but Frank underestimated the impact and nobody ever asked him the tough questions. It's possible that the Clinton administration allowed the terrorist attack on 9-11 to embarrass the Bush administration but they underestimated the impact. Why would a high ranking former member of the administration risk ruining his life by becoming a common thief and stealing documents from the archives if it wasn't worth risking his life to protect the Clinton administration? Nobody ever asked Sandy Berger the tough questions and the incident was swept under the rug.

Have a look at avatar.
It's an album cover:

SUPERTRAMP
BREAKFAST IN AMERICA

It's been reversed.
Notice the box,
911 above the twin towers.
Did bin laden have anything to do with making
This album cover?
One of the special powers of conspiracy theorists... finding patterns in noise and assigning intent/meaning to it.

I'll bet that our very own 9-11 InsideJob was the guy that took the microphone away at the Super Bowl.

What is this about somebody taking the mic
at the Super Bowl? I don't watch sports so I didn't catch that bit,
a pointer to some info please .......

& Thanks much

Forum List

Back