911 families sue Saudi Arabis, accuse U.S. ally of complicity in terrorist attacks

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In a stunning lawsuit seeking to hold Saudi Arabia accountable for 9/11, the families of 800 victims have filed a lawsuit accusing the Saudis of complicity in the worst terror attacks on American soil.
Fifteen of the 19 hijackers were Saudi nationals............................

9/11 Families Sue Saudi Arabia, Accuse U.S. Ally of Complicity in Terrorist Attacks

upload_2017-3-20_22-35-1.png

EXCLUSIVE: 9/11 families sue Saudi Arabia, accuse the U.S. ally of complicity in the terrorist attacks
-------------------------------------------------------------------

911 it's hasn't died and won't die if it takes the next fifty years to prove it was an inside job.

In a stunning lawsuit seeking to hold Saudi Arabia accountable for 9/11, the families of 800 victims have filed a lawsuit accusing the Saudis of complicity in the worst terror attacks on American soil.

9/11 Families Sue Saudi Arabia, Accuse U.S. Ally of Complicity in Terrorist Attacks

View attachment 117705

EXCLUSIVE: 9/11 families sue Saudi Arabia, accuse the U.S. ally of complicity in the terrorist attacks

911 it's hasn't died and won't die if it takes the next fifty years to prove it was an inside job.

The rich run the country, and Saudi Arabia has lots of oil, so, they'll fail.

Still do not understand why Saudi isnt on the Muslim ban list. Nothing is going to happen with this lawsuit.

Our government is weirdly infatuated with the Saudis.

View attachment 117705

What it's citizens do is not the responsibility if the government unless they are active military or under hire of the government.
I don't think you can blame Saudi and expect them to pay.
Anger at alqaida in afghanistan and bin laden, yes. Saudi government? no

Still do not understand why Saudi isnt on the Muslim ban list. Nothing is going to happen with this lawsuit.

The list has existed for years. They have been our "ally" for years. They declared muslim brotherhood a terrorist org and they aren't a state sponsor of terrorism. I understand Saudis have backed terrorists, but IDK if it ever actually came from the govt..
Plus, I would bet the Saudis would help vet refugees unlike the ones on the ban. Saudis probably also keep paper trails.. but idk

The list has existed for years. They have been our "ally" for years. They declared muslim brotherhood a terrorist org and they aren't a state sponsor of terrorism. I understand Saudis have backed terrorists, but IDK if it ever actually came from the govt..
Plus, I would bet the Saudis would help vet refugees unlike the ones on the ban. Saudis probably also keep paper trails.. but idk

It's basically a universally acknowledged truth that at least some members of the House of Saud are very invested in financially backing terrorism around the world.

They're our allies on paper because they have a lot of money, and we want some of it.

It's basically a universally acknowledged truth that at least some members of the House of Saud are very invested in financially backing terrorism around the world.

They're our allies on paper because they have a lot of money, and we want some of it.
indeed, but that's not the same as being sanctioned by the state.
We have congress critters that publically advocate breaking the law and stuff..

It's a little different, since the House of Saud is the state, in Saudi Arabia. They even named the country after themselves.

But I will say, a strong argument can be made that it's in our best interests as a country for them to be our allies.

It's a little different, since the House of Saud is the state, in Saudi Arabia. They even named the country after themselves.

But I will say, a strong argument can be made that it's in our best interests as a country for them to be our allies.
True!

Forum List

Back