9 Yr Olds Abortion Draws Catholic Excommunication

If the object is to save lives you have three lives here all of which would be dead if the pregnancy progresses. You can at least save one of those lives by having an abortion. Actually if the child died in child birth because of the churchs stupidity I guess that makes the church a murderer of an innocent 9 year old girl because it didn't opt to save her life.

Really?

How do you know all three would die? You have a link?

And what if the abortion had gone wrong and all three had died? I guess that would make the mother and the abortionist a murderer of an innocent 9 year old girl because they chose to cut her up, based on the lie that abortion is safe.

The murderer is the stepfather. If abortion is murder, then the stepfather has two murders on his account now for putting that little girl in the position to need an abortion.

If the little girl had died, then that would be one more murder on the stepfather's account.

It's like if a store clerk pulls out a gun to defend himself during a robbery and a shopper dies in the crossfire. The robbers are responsible for the death because it resulted from their crime.

No, you idiot.

the MURDERER is the person who kills the babies.

The RAPIST is the stepfather.

The ACCOMPLICE and possibly the MURDERER is the girl's mom...who allowed her daughter to get raped, hid her pregnancy for 4 months, then forced her to get an abortion.

Now if the girl died during the abortion, the MURDERER would be the people who forced her to get the abortion.

Get it? Huh? Get it?

Really?

And what if the abortion had gone wrong and all three had died? I guess that would make the mother and the abortionist a murderer of an innocent 9 year old girl because they chose to cut her up, based on the lie that abortion is safe.

The murderer is the stepfather. If abortion is murder, then the stepfather has two murders on his account now for putting that little girl in the position to need an abortion.

If the little girl had died, then that would be one more murder on the stepfather's account.

It's like if a store clerk pulls out a gun to defend himself during a robbery and a shopper dies in the crossfire. The robbers are responsible for the death because it resulted from their crime.

No, you idiot.

The ACCOMPLICE and possibly the MURDERER is the girl's mom...who allowed her daughter to get raped, hid her pregnancy for 4 months, then forced her to get an abortion.

Now if the girl died during the abortion, the MURDERER would be the people who forced her to get the abortion.

Get it? Huh? Get it?

You really really really want to hold the Catholic Hierarchy's cloaks for them, don't you?

Really?

No, you idiot.

Get it? Huh? Get it?

The stepfather is the murderer.

He does not get to go around planting his seed in a small child's body and require her to incubate it for him.

IF abortion is murder then he is responsible for planting the life where it should not be and is thus responsible for the consequences which include the removal of the life from where it should not be.

Ergo he is responsible for the death of the fetuses.

IF abortion is murder.

Cripes.

We're changing the definition of murder now, aren't we.

First "baby"...then "marriage" then "human rights"....now "murder"

See how that works? It's all meant to make it easier for you guys to commit human rights violations and murder people.

Really.

Did he kill anyone?

Nope.

When the store clerk kills a shopper in the crossfire during a robbery, did the robber kill anyone? Even though he didn't pull the trigger, the robber is responsible for the death of the shopper.

The stepfather is responsible for the death of the fetuses he planted in that small child and would be responsible for the death of the child if her life had not been saved.

People who expect small children - or anyone - to incubate the progeny of rapists make me ill. If the rapist hits the target and fertilizes an egg then he gets to hold his victim hostage for months?

Really.

Did he kill anyone?

Nope.

When the store clerk kills a shopper in the crossfire during a robbery, did the robber kill anyone? Even though he didn't pull the trigger, the robber is responsible for the death of the shopper.

The stepfather is responsible for the death of the fetuses he planted in that small child and would be responsible for the death of the child if her life had not been saved.

People who expect small children - or anyone - to incubate the progeny of rapists make me ill. If the rapist hits the target and fertilizes an egg then he gets to hold his victim hostage for months?

not just months. Its been a minute, and I don't remember how the case turned out, but there was one rapist that I'm aware of who sued for visitation.

Really.

Did he kill anyone?

Nope.

not just months. Its been a minute, and I don't remember how the case turned out, but there was one rapist that I'm aware of who sued for visitation.

That is screwed up.

Oh, he performed the abortion?

Nope.

Was he instrumental in obtaining the abortion?

Nope.

He's a rapist, not a murderer. There's a difference.

If she had died while being raped, that would make him a murderer.

I'm not accepting of rape.
I'm not accepting of children having sex.
But if it has happened, I'm also not accepting of CUTTING THAT KID UP and the resultant child and pretending that's "better" for her than the alternative.

I don't know what it is with people who think abortion following a rape is less harmful than pregnancy and birth.

But then, what's to be expected. You people hate children anyway. It isn't amazing to me that women who think that children should be killed are okay with forcing a nine year old who has been raped to have her cervix forced open, and have metal instruments inserted into her, and to have two 4 month old babies dismembered and dragged out of her in bloody bits.

Yes, that's medicine at it's finest. Obviously, no trauma with that at all. A 9 year old girl who has been dreaming about babies...being held down by adults and chopped up, and her babies killed...and her life put at serious risk.

You guys rock.

Nobody here said anything about hating children.......everyone has been concerned about the welfare of the 9 year old child.
How can anyone expect a 9 year old girl to become a Mommy??
When most 9 year old little girls get through playing with their dolls......they toss them on the floor and run outside and play......not good Mommy material.
You're nuts....you only look for things to gripe at people about...not discuss them.

Last edited:
I don't expect her to become a mommy. I expect people to quit pretending there's no risk of death in aborting 4 month old twins from a 9 year old girl, and to quit pretending death was guaranteed if she had carried them.

In other words, I expect people not to lie. And if they lie, I will call them on it.

I find it appalling that people are willing to lie about the hazards of abortion, in order to promote it for very young rape victims. That shows me a complete lack of concern for the child involved.

It's okay if she dies as a result of ABORTION..it's okay to subject her to medical rape and pain AGAIN, after she was raped by her stepfather...but it's monstrous if she dies in birth. That's just twisted.

Last edited:
I don't expect her to become a mommy. I expect people to quit pretending there's no risk of death in aborting 4 month old twins from a 9 year old girl, and to quit pretending death was guaranteed if she had carried them.

In other words, I expect people not to lie. And if they lie, I will call them on it.

I find it appalling that people are willing to lie about the hazards of abortion, in order to promote it for very young rape victims. That shows me a complete lack of concern for the child involved.

It's okay if she dies as a result of ABORTION..it's okay to subject her to medical rape and pain AGAIN, after she was raped by her stepfather...but it's monstrous if she dies in birth. That's just twisted.
I don't think anyone is denying a risk for the 9 year old with either option.

I do think sensible persons are agreeing with the physician that the risk for her to bring them to term was the greater risk.

It bothers me that the mother of the girl and the doctor were ex-communicated for saving this child's life while the step-father/child molestor is welcome in the church.

Forum List

Back