9 year old girl shot in Baltimore

Police are looking for a gun that is now at large. Now when's the riot; I need a new TV!!!

Greg

Or people can act like morons burning, trashing and stealing from their own neighborhood...

Baltimore's po' community is just trying to keep up with the city of St. Louis. Our own black 9 year old was shot and killed while doing homework on her mother's bed about a month or two ago. Still have not caught the shooter who obviously missed all the signs posted all over the neighborhoods.

I was station in Alexandria , VA in 1985, and 9 year old were knifin' each other after school..what's new?

Black lives matter... Only when politically correct says the progressive.

Hope and change 101

Or people can act like morons burning, trashing and stealing from their own neighborhood...
I do, I cut down trees and burn them....I steal the trees from myself, that whey I am easier to find for prosecution...

Damn, you could have hid in those trees, but you cut them all down. Should have saved some for firewood, its gonna be cold this winter

Police are looking for a gun that is now at large. Now when's the riot; I need a new TV!!!

Greg
I cant make it for this one, can you get me new big screen?
Ill hook you up next month when they do it again.
No worries, Cuz!!

Greg
Next time a black kills a white we white guys are planning to loot in redneck style.
we plan to hit the chevy dealer, you want a new truck?
I want a red one: they go faster!!!

Greg

I do, I cut down trees and burn them....I steal the trees from myself, that whey I am easier to find for prosecution...

Damn, you could have hid in those trees, but you cut them all down. Should have saved some for firewood, its gonna be cold this winter

Plenty of old car tyres you can use.....great for bar-b-ques as well as house heatin'.

Greg

Greg
No worries, Cuz!!

Greg
Next time a black kills a white we white guys are planning to loot in redneck style.

Greg
You got it.
and once we get our free trucks we are planning to head over and loot Bass Pro. You can join us if you want.

Plenty of old car tyres you can use.....great for bar-b-ques as well as house heatin'.

Greg
nothing better than old tires for smoking a ham

Greg
No worries, Cuz!!

Greg

Greg
You got it.
and once we get our free trucks we are planning to head over and loot Bass Pro. You can join us if you want.

Yeah man!!! I could sure use a new cast net!! Only a ten footer though...I stuffed my shoulder and find my trusty twelve footer a bit much nowadays. And damn; I just bought a new Penn reel!!! I wonder if I can return it saying that I just got a box full!!! But don't wait for me; my Passport needs an upgrade. The last time I put "To loot and pillage" in the "Reason for Journey" column they said I couldn't have a visa!!!! The racist bastards!!!

Greg

Greg
nothing better than old tires for smoking a ham

Yummy...and for smokin' fish!!

Greg

Forum List

Back