9 Americans Killed in Afghan Chopper Crash

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
The nine NATO troops killed in an Afghanistan helicopter crash Tuesday were American, U.S. defense officials confirmed to Fox News. One Afghan national security force member was wounded.

The crash happened in Zabul province in southern Afghanistan, where troops are ramping up pressure on Taliban insurgents. The area has rugged terrain where helicopters are heavily used to transport military troops spread over mountainous areas with few roads.

FOXNews.com - 9 Americans Killed in Afghan Chopper Crash

Sorry bout that,

1. Indeed a sad day for America.
2. Bless these mens souls for thier service to America.
3. And Bless thier families.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Well, just remember America that it was your CIA that radicalized these knuckle draggers during the Soviet occupation. What goes around comes around.

We should have gone in, killed Bin Laden, and left that sad nation immediatly. But that would have left no reason to invade Iraq.

You're missing the point. Just six months after the invasion of Afghanistan Bush, after having declared our number 1 priority was getting Bin Laden, changed his mind and stated his capture was insignificant and he didn't really care. I paraphrased loosely but that was the jist of it. Bin Laden was never an issue.

Further Old Rocks, the powers that be felt that the invasion of Iraq was tantamount to their complete control of central asia which in their opinion amounts to our continued survival as a nation and world peace. Why, because if not we, than someone else, namely rising Russia or China would have exerted their influence and our lack of participation would have created a vaccuum leading to eventual world chaos. You current messiah, the puppet in cheif, feels no differently. Iraq was the best candidate for the stability necessary to attain that foreign policy goal. Read the grand chessboard by Zbigniew Kazimierz Brzeziński, Obama's cheif foreign policy advisor if you don't believe me. Once you're done with that book I'll recommend four more to drive the point home.

Sorry bout that,

1. Sure, as shit right!
2. What a duffass RC is!
3. We don't want any part of islamic lands, bunch of crazy fuckers killing everyone there.
4. And its coming here too.
5. We went into the Middle East to kick some ass!
6. We just did it all wrong, should of done it strictly from the air.
7. Old man Bush had it right, bust a bomb up in der ass from the air,.....
8. Anyway, we got suckered in there, Saddam said you come on up in here we are waiting for you, so Bush 2 gave orders like a dumb shit to go up in there.
9. Worst move we could of done, should of just bombed the fuck out of them.
10. Anyway, water under the bridge, can't change it now.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yes, that's right Chess boy, I'm a doofus and your ramblings are the pinnacle of mental superiority with gems like "We went into the Middle East to kick some ass!", well "we" as in you didn't do anything. And if I'm a doofus then I'll wear that badge proudly for knowing 100 times more about this subject than you do, having read Kagan, Brzeziński etc. and assorted opinions, papers and op eds by numerous foreign policy shakers and movers that steer U.S. foreign policy and influence presidents decisions. Unfortunately, you're still stuck with the islamics are all insane. That's brilliant, but congratulations on drinking the most cool aid kid.

Last edited:
I wish the increase in casualties will finaly make american citezen induce their government to withdraw from Afghanistan..

there are still plenty of innocent woman and children there to be killed. WE got most of the men already.

Interesting - and kind of pathetic - that most posters on this thread seem incapable of focusing on the actual topic. A helicopter crash killing 9 Americans. My prayers to them and their families.

My pity to the morons whose incessant need for whining overrides the deaths of our brave warriors. Sad bastards.

Interesting - and kind of pathetic - that most posters on this thread seem incapable of focusing on the actual topic. A helicopter crash killing 9 Americans. My prayers to them and their families.

My pity to the morons whose incessant need for whining overrides the deaths of our brave warriors. Sad bastards.

It's dumbass spinsters like you who allow these invasions to go on. I'm not shocked your single.

It's dumbass spinsters like you who allow these invasions to go on. I'm not shocked your single.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Yea, being single is just awful. I so wish some guy somewhere would choose me. :(:(:( (Sarcasm off)

Fucking moron. What business is it of yours whether I CHOOSE to marry or not? God, you're pathetic individual. Is being married some massive achievement that I wasn't aware of? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Yea, being single is just awful. I so wish some guy somewhere would choose me. :(:(:( (Sarcasm off)

Fucking moron. What business is it of yours whether I CHOOSE to marry or not? God, you're pathetic individual. Is being married some massive achievement that I wasn't aware of? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm not shock a conservatard hack like you is manless, cheering the killing of innocent people is a turnoff to normal guy's.

I'm not shock a conservatard hack like you is manless, cheering the killing of innocent people is a turnoff to normal guy's.

I'm not surprised that a whiny assed leftie thinks my personal life is something you have the right to know about. You assume I am 'manless'.... fucking idiot. You assume I actually want to be married.... fucking idiot. I am not surprised that you think I 'cheer the killing of innocent people'.... despite having no fucking evidence to support yet another of your moronic thoughts that you produce out of your ass and present as 'fact'. Must be hard to be as stupid as you are. Do you need to work at it or is it a natural ability?

listen miss spinster secratary, go get your boss a cup of coffe and hike the conservatard skirt a little. You might get lucky, you freaking hacktacular spinster

Forum List

Back